View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 06:44 PM

Default Re: Some pics from Greengate Mall in Greensburg, Pa.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: markinnaples</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew that 69 RS owned by Donnie as I knew his dad pretty well. Nice car. He got another 69 shortly after that for his girlfriend that was nice too, but not as radical.

I was married and working by 90, so didn't cruise much, but I think I remember that 79 Cutlass.

There was always something new on Sundays cruising the park. Yes, that was quite a few years ago now, unfortunately. Where are you from up there? </div></div>

I think Donnie still has the RS as well as the Red convertible you mentioned above.

I am from the west end - Sheraden to be exact. Parents live in Kennedy, Wife is from Bethel Park. Living on the other end of PA now (Shippensburg).

Ever go street racing in Crafton under the Thornburg bridge on Sunday night? That's another good memory from those days. Donnie used to bring the RS down there from time-to-time. I think he is still working in / running that shop in Bethel (or was it South Park?)