View Single Post
Old 05-16-2018, 11:32 PM

This picture has been my computer background for years

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Seymore View Post

These two remind me of a story:

A few years ago Pontiac enthusiast Jeff Denison got together a couple fellow Judge owners for a photo shoot at a fairly famous coney island restaurant on Woodward.

They closed the restaurant down, covered over the stripes, wet down the pavement and positioned the cars for the shoot.

While they were working a lady stopped by and attempted to enter the restaurant. When Jeff informed her the restaurant was closed she started to get belligerent.

"I'm trying to get inside to eat" she said.

"I'm sorry - the restaurant is closed" Jeff replied. "We are doing a photo shoot for a calendar".

"But - there's people in there"....

"Those are 'actors'". Jeff explained that in order to make it appear more authentic they placed a couple of spectators, vehicle owners and their kids inside.

After a couple more volleys the lady finally stormed off. "Geez" she said "I just wanted a damn coney!

K

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
The Following User Says Thank You to flyingn For This Useful Post:
Xplantdad (05-17-2018)