Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2018, 01:18 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Forum Seller's Responsibilities Consensus

I have read the requirements and obligations for listing on this site and have had no issue with them both buying and selling. I do not see a time frame that a buyer has to inspect and make a claim after receiving an item. I saw a reference made a couple weeks ago about it being 2 months in another post. I have refunded one buyer his money and told him to keep an item because it was my wrong in the listing on one item I have sold here in the past with no issue. The item in question here was sold January 2nd 2018 and shipped the next day and I just received a PM that there is an issue with it May 3rd 2018. The issue is the tail shaft bolt hole which I had pointed out in photos and description. The fact it needs rebuilt (bearings, seals, and syncros) which I did not point out because I did not tear it apart or use the transmission prior. I assumed with all photos showing grease, dirt, and grime someone would assume that prior to using it it would need freshened up. (my bad) We are working out an agreement between us but I think some clarity would help as to a time frame to what a sellers requirements are and a time frame to protect a buyer. Here is the link to the listing. I can post the PM if needed. Thoughts and opinions are wanted and appreciated. Thanks, Larry.

https://www.yenko.net/forum/showthread.php?t=146372
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...