Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Member's Rides

Old 08-15-2017, 05:48 AM

427TJ,

My name's Eric. I'm not a frequent poster (70 hrs/wk at work), however I really wanted to check out your Butternut '67. I remember them new, back when there were NO Camaros around, meaning zero privacy in public. Parking ours next to a new '67 Mustang made the Ford look like an over-decorated wedding cake... where Ford Styling tacked on at least one thing from every aisle at Pep Boys.

I was shocked when Photo*uckit tried to hold me up for money to view your pix. I've had a PB account for over a decade. Sayonara idiots. I won't give in to extortion.

At least I did get to see the last couple of your pix. Very nice car ! A nice survivor from a time when a 2-1/4" exhaust was considered big, and a Saturn V was considered every-day usual.

Eric
Old 08-15-2017, 05:02 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveFive View Post
427TJ,

My name's Eric. I'm not a frequent poster (70 hrs/wk at work), however I really wanted to check out your Butternut '67. I remember them new, back when there were NO Camaros around, meaning zero privacy in public. Parking ours next to a new '67 Mustang made the Ford look like an over-decorated wedding cake... where Ford Styling tacked on at least one thing from every aisle at Pep Boys.

I was shocked when Photo*uckit tried to hold me up for money to view your pix. I've had a PB account for over a decade. Sayonara idiots. I won't give in to extortion.

At least I did get to see the last couple of your pix. Very nice car ! A nice survivor from a time when a 2-1/4" exhaust was considered big, and a Saturn V was considered every-day usual.

Eric
Thanks Eric, but it's not a survivor by current standards. It is merely a car that has survived the ravages of time! It also avoided being cut-up and modified and has been stock since Day One which is why I bought it. The engine is in need of rebuilding but still provides plenty of driving enjoyment. New radial Coker Firestones are on the short list of things to do.