Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Nickey-Chicago

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2010, 08:53 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Polyglas, Wide Treads, and more

First, I want to say thank you to Stefano for letting me do this! Friends like him make the hobby go ‘round!!!!

I am proud to offer Goodyear reproduction tires to the musclecar lovers on the Supercar Registry at a reduced price. These are first run, quality reproduction Polyglas, Speedway Wide Treads and every variation of tire that Kelsey has in his catalog. These tires are coming straight from Kelsey’s dock. The way I work is simple: let me know the size of tire, the type of tire, the number of tires you are looking for, and a zip code for the shipping quote (let me know whether it is a business or residential) and I will send you a no obligation quote. In specific cases, the build date of the car can come into play. Feel free to send that information as well so that we can get the right tire for your car!!!

I am proud to be associated with Kelsey tire and John Kelsey in particular. John is a true friend and caretaker of the hobby that we all love.

So if you need tires for a Model T, a GSX, a Z/28, or a ZL-1, I will be happy to help!!!

My cell is 816-309-5961. Feel free to call!!!!

Rusty Small
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 25714.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...