Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Fred Gibb Chevrolet

Old 05-20-2012, 05:01 PM

Default Re: ZL-1 #1 Diecast

NRA4EVER: Waiting for your call, see you are not accepting PM's and your LOCATION has changed since January 7, 2012 from: ILLINOIS, to WEST COAST, to CALIFORNIA, to U.S.A. everytime I ask about your name and location? [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/confused.gif[/img] Did you possibly mean &quot;West Side&quot; of LAHARPE? The ONLY people who know the TRUE story or will understand this mess, are the PEOPLE of LAHARPE that live here, and that will choose to READ the letters from the OTHER Lawyer sent to US. TOO bad the people that live away from here can't see what this has done to MY DAD'S WIFE since AUGUST. SORRY to EVERYONE on this site, for my posts in the last week, but I will not post here anymore as not to do or say something unkind. For those that say they RESPECT my Dad-FRED GIBB, &quot;THANK YOU&quot; and I would appreciate the same for my MOTHER-&quot;HELEN GIBB&quot;, THAT I HOPE WILL MAKE IT TO HER 90TH BIRTHDAY JUNE, 17TH, 2012. SORRY again if I have hurt, disrespected, or offended anyone here.You see, when people think this is just a PROBLEM between Bob Lionberger and ME,they are soooo wrong.PLEASE know ALL the facts before you make judgements. Long live the &quot;HISTORY&quot; of the 1968 Fred Gibb COPO NOVA's and the 1969 Fred Gibb COPO ZL1 CAMARO's and the PEOPLE who have enjoyed them, owned them, wanted one of them, and shown RESPECT to them and BOTH my PARENTS in any way. &quot;CHEVY RUNS DEEP&quot; especially with the &quot;FRED GIBB FAMILY&quot; n.g.

* 2012 Imperial Blue LS Camaro &quot;FRED GIBB TRIBUTE&quot; to: The 1969 Dusk Blue #1 ZL1 Camaro....&quot;Plain Jane&quot; - &quot;Sleeper&quot;