Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 12-21-2017, 02:38 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Vintage Western Wheel value question

I have a set of Western Wheels 15x8.5. I'm not sure what year they are. I got them in a trade for a set of rally's a guy wanted for his Corvette a few years ago. I'm getting ready to put them in storage while I'm stationed at Great Lakes Naval Recruit Training Center. I'm going to be a Recruit Division Commander. Everyone else knows it as Drill Instructor. Anyway, I'm going today to store them in Mobile, AL for at least the next three years. As I'm packing them up, I was wondering what the market value is on a set of these. No center caps and the wheels are in fair to decent condition. Good drivers, but no show wheels.

Well crap, I tried to load pictures from my phone, but it didn't work. I'll try from the computer later. But you guys that know, know what they look like anyway.
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 12-21-2017, 10:17 PM

Thanked 3,766 Times in 1,597 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_Tar View Post
I have a set of Western Wheels 15x8.5. I'm not sure what year they are. I got them in a trade for a set of rally's a guy wanted for his Corvette a few years ago. I'm getting ready to put them in storage while I'm stationed at Great Lakes Naval Recruit Training Center. I'm going to be a Recruit Division Commander. Everyone else knows it as Drill Instructor. Anyway, I'm going today to store them in Mobile, AL for at least the next three years. As I'm packing them up, I was wondering what the market value is on a set of these. No center caps and the wheels are in fair to decent condition. Good drivers, but no show wheels.

Well crap, I tried to load pictures from my phone, but it didn't work. I'll try from the computer later. But you guys that know, know what they look like anyway.
---Nope,,,Western made more than one style wheel. We will have to see which style to help!.....Bill S
Old 12-26-2017, 12:41 AM

Here are the pics
Attached Images

Old 01-17-2018, 01:38 AM

Does anyone know if there is any value to these wheels? I'm just wondering. They are in long term storage while I'm stationed in Great Lakes.
Old 01-17-2018, 02:27 PM

Thanked 3,766 Times in 1,597 Posts

----Too bad they don't have a Chrysler bolt pattern as they could be sold to a General Lee lover. As 5 on 4 3/4 I suspect not much value. Maybe $300.00 for the set?.......Bill S