Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 05-05-2016, 01:43 PM

Default Its only money?

So I wake up this morning and decide to look at the Ebay world for some 65 Chevelle/El Camino parts for my new found project, I still do not have Beater ready to go to upholstery but close and the last thing I need in my Toy Box is another car... especially one that has already spent more unwelcome time there than needed.... If anyone remembers my Camaro took a rest for a 65 Chevelle my brother left at my shop so I decided the only way it was leaving was to restore it and get it out I wake up this morning to see it on Ebay...... Looks like I'm buying another Chevelle I cant see it sell for that....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Ch...m=201572879809
Old 05-05-2016, 01:52 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,563 Times in 1,158 Posts
Default Re: Its only money?

Clickable http://www.ebay.com/itm/Chevrolet-Chevel...em=201572879809
Old 05-05-2016, 01:55 PM

Thank You Kind Sir!!
Old 05-10-2016, 06:44 PM

So this is the 65 Chevelle that you restored for your brother? So did he sell it on and now, due to the really good price for a really nice car, you are buying it? Sorry, tryin to follow the story!!!

I am not a fan of the body style but that is a really nice car! Love that interior. He does some amazing work....

1974 Jeep CJ5 - 304 V8, Edelbrock Intake, Holley 650, MSD Ignition, Patriot Headers
Old 06-07-2016, 03:24 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AutoInsane</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So this is the 65 Chevelle that you restored for your brother? So did he sell it on and now, due to the really good price for a really nice car, you are buying it? Sorry, tryin to follow the story!!!

I am not a fan of the body style but that is a really nice car! Love that interior. He does some amazing work.... </div></div>

A few years back I built this for my brother, I did purchase it from him a couple weeks ago, it was a solid car and I knew it very well and couldn't pass it up for the money, I am not a 65 Chevelle guy either but a very nice car for the money, I did change the tires and wheels I never cared for other the first time I put them on.

This is the new combination I put a couple hundred miles on it this last weekend, first time it has really been driven since it was redone