Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Sponsors > Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals

Old 11-11-2017, 12:12 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Talking MCACN 2017; What are YOU Most looking forward to Seeing?

For me, the people more than anything. As I often say, "The Great Equalizer" that is our show brings us all together to share our passion and enthusiasm, no mater what car we own or how big our bank account is. So many great people and so many awesome stories.

Car wise....so many but I cant wait to see the cover yanked off of a particular AMC product that is coming in from California, for reasons I can not divulge at this time.

I also cant wait to see the look on A12 Pilots face when he sees the spot I have for the Beater Bee. All I can say is I hope he doesn't mind a loooong walk from the main entrance and being near the smokers door out back near the old men's room and the loading dock! You see...running this dealio has its perks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com
Attachments - The Supercar Registry stinkinbadges.jpg Registry Tag1.jpg Charley Under Cover 2000 Mon.JPG
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 11-11-2017, 12:20 PM

You nailed it BoB.....A12's Pilots face....Priceless

Dan
70 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3DE8qI2NY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4xEmGypUw
Old 11-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

I love connecting with friends from all over North America!!!

Hopefully Chicago can put on some decent cold weather for once:-) (I am not superstitious but I crossed my fingers for those that are)

The car I am coming to see most above all others.... (I am consistent) Thomas Palasty's 1969 F85 W31 4 Speed Dick Davis drag car, in Ryan Brutt’s Barn Finds/Hidden Gems invitational.

We are all in this year, bringing the whole team this year, plan to see what Chicago has to offer.

HAMILTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryan

PS: Every single time I cross the border I pick up parts!! Bill Stephenson (starter) Lon Siegworth, Dave Siltman, (Cragars) Paul Martin, (seat belts) Dan Vasic always has goodies, Al Corporon even put a bike in for Bob Ashton. I am currently picking up a header panel and Grilles off a 1969 Beaumont for Albert Galdi.... need to find a ride from Rosemont ILL. to the East coast NJ area....

1969 Beaumont 350 Auto White Sold
1969 Beaumont 307 Auto Green Sold
1969 Chevelle SS 396-L35 Auto Blue Sold
1969 Oldsmobile Cutlass 'S' Sports Coupe W31
Old 11-11-2017, 02:07 PM

I am most looking forward to seeing the gathering of 67 Z28s. I started coming to this show a couple of years ago and was amazed at the quality and quantity of some of the rarest muscle cars that exist. A sincere congratulations and a thank you go out to all involved. This truly is (in my opinion) the best muscle car show on the planet.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:00 PM

I am hoping this year to have the time to meet up face to face with the great people on this forum. Please stop by our booth, or if you see me walking around please grab me and say hi.
Old 11-11-2017, 03:33 PM

Default Mcacn 2017

I'm looking forward to connecting with lots of old and new friends, seeing cars that I've not seen in decades, and signing copies of my new book, DAY ONE, (https://www.amazon.com/Day-One-Autom...rtyn+L.+Schorr)
which will be launched at the show. Will also sign copies of re-issued 50th Anniversary MOTION book. Can't wait!
Marty
Old 11-11-2017, 04:43 PM

The 69 RA IV GTO Convertible
Steve's old Black 455HO Formula that was just restored by Bob Bennett
The Formulas display
Chucks 68 Bird with the RA V in it....

The list is longer but the show is less than a week away.
And go racin' in the street.

Bruce Springsteen - Racing In The Street - 1978
Old 11-11-2017, 05:16 PM

I am looking forward to a few wonderful days of nothing but cars, good people and Gibson’s 3 nights in a row : )

It will be nice to spend some time with the Mascar team and have nothing to do but look and talk about cars without actually having to work on them or worry about what needs to get done.

1970 Top Secret Very Special Muscle Car in restoration by MASCAR to be unveiled at MCACN 2020

Old 11-11-2017, 09:42 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,575 Times in 1,136 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bashton View Post
I also cant wait to see the look on A12 Pilots face when he sees the spot I have for the Beater Bee. All I can say is I hope he doesn't mind a loooong walk from the main entrance and being near the smokers door out back near the old men's room and the loading dock! You see...running this dealio has its perks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Wait? What just happened!? I said soft pretzel stand and at best, maybe by the Reliable truck! That's big, shiney, and Orange too.....Hmmmm, that's actually a great idear! That should be a big enough distraction for people so when they remember my car, they'll think "Yeah.... that orange car sure was purdy!" But it will be a mind trick. They'll actually see that Reliable truck in their mind and how clean it was with all that Orange and chrome, thus, the Bee will Bee guilty by association! Perfect! Thanks Bob! I knew you were one of the good ones!

Car picking up in 18hrs..... gulp!

Oh, and me? I wanna see that Super Duty! And beer at happy hour! I'm just sayin'....

See you's guys soon!

Cheers
Dave
Old 11-11-2017, 10:49 PM

Thanked 1,231 Times in 576 Posts

The seven Norwood Ambassadors when they see the last car again... and the faces of everybody with sore feet standing on the floor pads I am placing in front of the TV's.

And the looks on everybody in the ballroom area on Saturday afternoon when we crush the 1972's in living Color.... Priceless

Looking forward to seeing everybody soon