Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 09-27-2004, 06:56 PM

Default 1963 SPLIT WINDOW CORVETTE FOR SALE

For sale 1963 split window corvette .The car was originally red with red interior paint code 923 and interior code 490.The car is currently the original riverside red exterior.The interior was changed to black.The age of the paint is unknown,it is lacquer, but is still in very nice condition with very few small flaws.The body under the paint appears to be very nice.
The interior is in very nice condition with very little wear.The seats,carpet and door panels have been restored at some time and are still in very good shape.The instrument cluster was sent out and professionally restored.The radio is a after-market corvette am/fm radio with a cassette tape player,I still have the original '63 wonderbar radio.
The original engine was long gone.A brand new GM 350 300hp crate motor was installed,at which time everything else under the hood was installed new including the side exhaust .Vintage air conditioning was also added and was done professionally right down to moving the battery to the driver side with a removable inner fender panel just like a factory a/c car.The suspension was completely rebuilt with VETTE BRAKE PRODUCTS parts including a fiberglass rear spring for better ride and handling.The frame on the car is super clean and appears never to have had any rust or repair.
The bumpers are new and the stainless is in nice shape.This car was restored to be driven and that is what I do with it.It runs great and I have driven it almost everyday this summer without a problem including 750 miles round trip to Corvette Carlisle.Even though it is driven almost everyday it still wins trophies at the local car shows.This is a very sharp car but I have just bought a 1966 big block car so I have to sell the splitwindow.I am asking $32,000 or close to that.Let me know if you need further info.
Thanks Pancho Thompson
7405 Ledgewood Dr.
Kirtland,Ohio 44094 Ph.(440)256-0820 home
(440)487-4049

http://www.photohost.org/gallery/sho...00/ppuser/5353
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 09-27-2004, 08:47 PM

Default Re: 1963 SPLIT WINDOW CORVETTE FOR SALE

ps.the '57 in the pictures is also for sale
Old 10-02-2004, 05:26 AM

Deal pending on both cars
Old 10-11-2004, 02:38 PM

Both cars sold