Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Ebay & other seen ads section

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2017, 08:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 5,995 Times in 2,925 Posts
Default Unrestored '70 RA3 Trans Am

Love the seller's description on this one:

"This is one of those cars that remained in the possession of the original owner or the owner's family for decades and decades and then all of a sudden, like an heretofore unseen star in the night sky, is revealed to the collector car world as if out of thin air, piercing the limitless abyss with a brilliant sparkle of light. But this is no twinkling little star, its a fire-breathing American muscle machine that snorts peppered vinegar and craps thunder's big brother. When I first saw this Trans Am my reaction was awe and disbelief. Like that star in the night sky appearing as if by magic or the hand of providence, I asked myself, "How could a car like this still exist?" Surely, ten or fifteen or twenty years ago a muscle car collector or a hot rod shop should have found it, wrestled it from the owner and brought it back to showroom condition, thereby undoing decades of history and patina that, once gone, can never be replicated. But this didn't happen. Somehow it stayed tucked away, unknown and unseen, like a patiently dormant volcano, waiting to finally be offered up to the world. And it is in this condition that we find it today."

Link to 1970 Trans Am Unrestored

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 1508-MMS-1448822473508-attachment1-DSC_0194.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...