Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-21-2017, 09:15 PM
Banned

Default 1970 z28 rs for sale

i am selling my 70 z28 rs this z28 has all original sheet metal you can see the original spot welds on the on the quarter panel lips both sides doors are clean and fenders are clean and all numbers matching has a lot of original dated parts my 70 z28 has never been restored dose not have to be restored very clean no rust ever one of the owners changed the exhaust and put headers and flow master the colour is daytona yellow with black deluxe interior steering wheel is mint no cracks, dash pad mint, head liner mint, seats mint,carpet has been changed has original spare tire and original trunk mat dated jack and components trunk has original specal paint. all original TCS components and original reverse lock out rods original shifter. trans is M21 with 410 gears this z28 has rare option called VF3 that is bumper rubber strips has no console painted only once paint is 90% mint has all original marker lamps tail lamps power beams in mint shape. original chrome and stainless in mint shape. original raised bow tie caps correct trim rings correct F60 15 firestone wide ovals still has original tie rods and centre link.have original docs from first owner when bought new from GM dealer no BUILT SHEET this is a norwood car built date is 02C too much details to write about send your email i will send you pics or call 519-509-0622 sorry don t know how to post pics price is $47000 US.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...