Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 12-06-2015, 08:34 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts
Default 1994 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic

I don't know if this is the right forum to help sell this bike but if not, please direct me to it.

As you know, Enrico Stein is the original owner of my 19,000 mile 1973 SD455 Formula. He and his wife, Lenora have pretty much adopted me and my family and we trade emails often. Enrico (a.k.a. Rick) is one amazing dude. He is turning 81 this week and is also celebrating his 50th wedding anniversary in two weeks. He asked me if I knew anyone that might be interested in one of his motorcycles. He bought it new in 1994.

Here is the email he sent me (along with 75 photos.) I have many more photos I can email out if anyone is interested. Just PM me and I can give you Rick's contact info. He and Lenora live in Scottsdale, Arizona. That is where the bike is located.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">&quot;Here comes more info on the bike than you ever wanted to know. My memory serves me well in this area

In my last mail to you I mentioned &quot;A truly magnificent Harley-Davidson Package&quot; and Package is the operative word here. It takes some explaining to describe the circumstances as to how this machine became a package and it's appeal will be to guys who truly want something unique not just something from the Blue Book.

The bike is a 1994 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic which rolled out the door of Glendale Harley-Davidson in Glendale, Arizona in July of 1994. The tab for the machine, which included an additional $2,000 of dealer installed options, was close to $19,000. The Ultra Classic is or was Harley's top of the line BEFORE any of the options were added. Every option that was added as a replacement caused the factory originally installed part to be packed away in the same box the new part came in. All options were Harley factory parts

Now comes the unique package part. Harley arranged to have a U.S.Bank credit card issued with a photograph of the owner astride the bike. The hook in the deal was that there was a percentage credit issued with each purchase. The hook? The credit could ONLY be used to buy parts and clothing at a Harley Dealership. Over the years that I have owned the bike and used the card to the exclusion of all others I accumulated well over $10,000 of &quot;Chrome Cash Certificates&quot; all of which were used to buy Harley factory only Parts. Other purchases were added to the bike from out of pocket cash. After a comprehensive inventory of what&quot;s installed on the machine I calculated it would take $32,000 to replicate.

Part two of the package is $3,000 worth of Edelbrock performance parts that were never installed and are still in their original boxes. This package was engineered for Rick Mears to be completely &quot;streetable&quot; and was dyno run by the Edelbrock factory. It generated 80 Rear Wheel HP using the proprietary Thunder Header Exhaust which is also in it's original packaging. And yes, this is the same Rick Mears who won the Indy 500 four times while driving for Roger Penske. Penske was a year or two behind me at Lehigh U.

Part three is two, a his and a hers, custom leather jackets designed specifically for those who rode the Kyle Petty Across America Marathon. These jackets are highly decorated, were specifically designed for Petty and cost me $1,200 apiece.

The last part of the package is all the miscellaneousy collected Harley stuff I have stored over the years

Asking Price for the whole Package: $17,995.00 I might still have $600 worth of Harley Chrome Cash Certificates which are negotiable</span>.</span>

Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 12-07-2015, 05:59 AM

Default Re: 1994 Harley-Davidson Electra Glide Ultra Classic

Magnificent......

And then some. The most interesting man in the world would want to ride that bike. I'm sure he could pack his two friends. Someone near a.k.a Rick should go pick that HD up. Look at the paint. You are getting essentially a new HD at a fantastic value. I would be afraid to ship it. Truck and boat. It might not be the same. Someone else would end up with same really nice parts during the three week passage.
Old 12-07-2015, 11:25 AM

Thanked 2,396 Times in 758 Posts

Rick is one cool dude! He also has admitted to having obsessive complusive disorder when it comes to maintaining his rides. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif[/img]

I am hoping he and his wife can take the time to fly out to MCACN next year for a reunion with his SD Firebird. Fingers crossed!
Old 12-09-2015, 02:11 AM

Nice Harley... I like the evolution motors... They are good engines..

Rich