Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 06-01-2015, 11:23 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,872 Times in 1,002 Posts
Default 1968 Camaro MINT BODY

Selling for a friend, 1968 Camaro, 327 4 bbl (275 hp), powerglide, 10 bolt rear, all original drivetrain, A/C, power windows and power disc brakes. Original colors were Butternut Yellow with gold interior. Painted black with red interior around 1993. 4th owner and current owner acquired from his Grandfather in 1994 and has sat in his garage since. Unbelievable condition with no rust anywhere. Even the bolts have little age to them. A restoration was started but then came the child and the owner has expressed an interest in possibly selling the car.

This is one of the most solid Camaro bodies I have seen in recent times. The belly pan still shows the factory primer and overspray from the assembly line. The car is completely apart but is still a rolling chassis and all parts are bagged and tagged. The engine is apart but there were NO issues when it was torn down and was driven from California to Illinois in 1994 when he purchased the car from his Grandfather. For you nostalgic buffs, the return trip was video taped. This would be a VERY easy restoration and you could leave the red interior/black body or media blast and return to the stock colors. This car would be owned by me and under restoration if I had the space and time and have none of either. $12,000 firm.

The owner is a good friend of mine and the local Police Chief and will be on vacation till the middle of next week but I can try and help with information in the mean time if anyone is interested. If more pictures are needed I may already have them but if not I will not be able to get until later next week. Do not sleep on this one if you have ever wanted to build a Camaro. The majority of the cost of a restoration is in the bodywork and paint and this one needs little.
Attached Images

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62r-6vgk2_8
specializing in (only real) LS6 Chevelle restorations
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 44669.jpg 44668.jpg 44667.jpg 44666.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 06-01-2015, 11:30 PM

Default Re: 1968 Camaro MINT BODY

More shots. Amazing condition!
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2015, 12:00 AM

Rick I tried calling but you must be gone for the day. Anyways I will take the Camaro I will be in touch tomorrow. Thanks Andy
Old 06-02-2015, 12:04 AM

Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,925 Posts

Wow, great deal.
Old 06-02-2015, 12:38 AM

Sorry Andy, I was at the shop when Ann called and said yet another Coyote approached her while mowing so I went home to see if i could find it. I did but missed! She's packin her Glock with her on the mower so I don't understand why I had to come home. You can call me on my cell. 612 five seven eight 4007.
Old 06-02-2015, 04:11 PM

Car is sold and heading to a cooler climate. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif[/img] Thanks sYc.
Old 06-02-2015, 08:03 PM

Thanked 1,622 Times in 497 Posts

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Andy, I was at the shop when Ann called and said yet another Coyote approached her while mowing so I went home to see if i could find it. I did but missed! <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">[b]She's packin her Glock with her on the mower so I don't understand why I had to come home. [/b</span>]You can call me on my cell. 612 five seven eight 4007. </div></div>

I tell Karen all the time there is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]
02 Berger 380hp #95
Lots of L78 Novas
Join National Nostalgic Nova!
70 Orange Cooler
69 Camaro
Old 06-02-2015, 08:21 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Andy, I was at the shop when Ann called and said yet another Coyote approached her while mowing so I went home to see if i could find it. I did but missed! <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">[b]She's packin her Glock with her on the mower so I don't understand why I had to come home. [/b</span>]You can call me on my cell. 612 five seven eight 4007. </div></div>

I tell Karen all the time there is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>unless it's Caitlyn Jenner.
Old 06-02-2015, 09:52 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luzl78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Andy, I was at the shop when Ann called and said yet another Coyote approached her while mowing so I went home to see if i could find it. I did but missed! <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">[b]She's packin her Glock with her on the mower so I don't understand why I had to come home. [/b</span>]You can call me on my cell. 612 five seven eight 4007. </div></div>

I tell Karen all the time there is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>unless it's Caitlyn Jenner. </div></div>

Why is Caitlyn still packing, or did she voluntarily disarm....
Old 06-02-2015, 10:31 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scorpio ps</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luzl78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Sorry Andy, I was at the shop when Ann called and said yet another Coyote approached her while mowing so I went home to see if i could find it. I did but missed! <span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">[b]She's packin her Glock with her on the mower so I don't understand why I had to come home. [/b</span>]You can call me on my cell. 612 five seven eight 4007. </div></div>

I tell Karen all the time there is nothing sexier than a woman with a gun [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img] </div></div>unless it's Caitlyn Jenner. </div></div>

Why is Caitlyn still packing, or did she voluntarily disarm.... </div></div>i believe she is tucking it under.