Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 10-04-2017, 09:51 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default 1971 442 Convertible

This car resides in the Milwaukee area. Was restored in 2011-12. Was purchased from the original owner a few years back and was an AZ car all its life. The car was stripped to bare metal to find virtually no rust at all. Early built lansing car with flat fenders. Originally a Viking blue car and steel hood. Low option but correct engine trans carb, 3:23 open rear etc. All are vin matching original. Fully rebuilt engine with less than 1000 miles since, a/c converted to 134 and blows ice cold. All new top interior, suspension (original springs with stamped part #’s and born with spiral shocks were re-used. Pictures show it was restored head to toe and was a frame on restoration totaling over 550 hours. All original metal is original to car and floor pans are perfect as is trunk. I have photos to doc the resto showing all lower areas were rust free. Pictures also show car with SS1 and SSII wheels and radial tires.. An original ram air hood was used during the restoration. Car now has a restored tilt column, factory tach and W27 rear end cover. Car has only been driven sparingly for shows and recently scored a first place with just under 990 points at this year’s olds nationals. Some of the items were petty (cog belts and a few misc items). Has protect-o-plate and a broadcast sheet was found (no build sheets in lansing cars) turn key car and owner is asking $75,000. I can put interested party in touch with current owner (I am the messenger and the one who restored it) More pictures and video upon request from serious interest. PM me or I can be reached at 414-688-0604.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 10-04-2017, 09:55 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

The Following User Says Thank You to stritestoration For This Useful Post:
442w30 (10-05-2017)