Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Events > Other Events

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2017, 01:36 PM

Default 2018 Northern Ohio Regional Chevelle Show

I want thank everyone who supported our show in 2017. We have sold out the show for the last 5 years. We are limited to 200 Chevelles Malibus and El Camino's. Last year the hotel was sold out by January. I would like the show to be sold out by January because it makes the show so much easier to plan and helps us get additional sponsors. This allows us to give more back to the participants and provide larger donations to the Toys for Tots Program and other NOCC Charities. In addition to all the toys people donated last year, we gave the Marines a $3000 check to the Toys for Tots program.
Here is a link to our entry form. I hope this works - I am just starting to use Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9X...ew?usp=sharing

The hotel is set for the Northern Ohio Chevelle Show, August 3&4, 2018. We’ll be back at the Holiday Inn, 15471 Royalton Road Strongsville Ohio.
You can now make your hotel reservations for the 2018 Northern Ohio Chevelle Show. August 3 - 4 , 2018
Call the Holiday Inn in Strongsville direct at 440-238-8800, the toll free number, 1-877-408-4913, or book your room online.
Please the group code: CHE when booking by phone or online to get the show room rate of $104 per night. “Northern Ohio Chevelles 2018” is also supposed to work when you talk to a live person on the phone
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...