Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 01-16-2018, 11:40 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

The rims are weird but does it really matter? The parts are sold. Was anyone there with first hand experience? I considered going but I would risk becoming to the level of parts he had acquired. It’s much easier to buy than sell.

Jason
Old 01-17-2018, 01:14 AM

When I was last there 20 years ago, he had parts all the way up to the rafters. He said he had 5 disc b rears He was going to Pomona since the 70's. Maybe the ZL1 was just bait, the good stuff is long gone.
Old 01-18-2018, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astock View Post
When I was last there 20 years ago, he had parts all the way up to the rafters. He said he had 5 disc b rears He was going to Pomona since the 70's. Maybe the ZL1 was just bait, the good stuff is long gone.
I have been going to Pomona since the early 90's. I wonder if I ever ran across him. Was he a seller there as well as a buyer?

As far as the good stuff being gone, it was advertised within the community and on local craigslist, so not surprised.

It seems these hoarder sales are becoming more frequent for the muscle car stuff. I guess that's why it was so hard to find parts for years and years.