Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Chevrolet

Old 05-08-2014, 08:13 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default Re: NCRS Historical Document Services

Does anyone know the dealer for code 0. Zone 12. Zone 12 is buffalo but I don't know the dealer. Thanks
Old 05-08-2014, 08:37 PM

Roy emailed me and told me there is no data for my 69 Z/28. An NICB report was done a few years ago again with no data. He said this happens to about 7% of the cars and it could be a clerical data entry that caused this. Its a "BY BERGER" car with no paper so I was hoping for some info. Thanks Roy for trying.
Old 05-08-2014, 08:37 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luzl78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know the dealer for code 0. Zone 12. Zone 12 is buffalo but I don't know the dealer. Thanks </div></div>

I believe you will find dealer zero in zone 12 is the zone office. In other words a car going to dealer 0 in zone 12 was initially billed by GM to the Zone Office this happened for many reasons most typically because someone in the zone was assigned the car to use, however cars were billed to zone offices for other reasons also.

Sinor Prestige Automobiles Inc.
9575 N 177th E. Ave.
Owasso, OK 74055
918-361-6424 cell
[email protected]
www.sinorprestigeauto.com
Old 05-08-2014, 08:50 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsinor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luzl78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know the dealer for code 0. Zone 12. Zone 12 is buffalo but I don't know the dealer. Thanks </div></div>

I believe you will find dealer zero in zone 12 is the zone office. In other words a car going to dealer 0 in zone 12 was initially billed by GM to the Zone Office this happened for many reasons most typically because someone in the zone was assigned the car to use, however cars were billed to zone offices for other reasons also. </div></div>thanks Roy. This car in question is a high option 67 Ssrs l78 convertible so maybe some executive ordered it special. Would be nice to find the dealer. Thanks. Jeff
Old 05-08-2014, 09:06 PM

Thanked 2,523 Times in 1,149 Posts

Sounds like a Brass Hat car Jeff.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:26 PM

I'm currently at work [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img] but my wife just text me saying my car delivered to Van T Chevrolet, Topeka Kansas and the production date was 6/19/1969. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks Roy and NCRS.....you just made my day. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]
Kurt [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]

1969 SS396 Post Sedan Delivered to Van-T Topeka KS
MCACN Day2 Concourse Gold Award

1968 Schwinn Orange Krate Original Paint
1970 Schwinn 3-Speed Deluxe Original Paint
Old 05-08-2014, 09:29 PM

Now I know how Charlie Brown felt at Halloween! Corvettes get NCRS docs, Pontiac get PHS, Buicks get Sloan, Fords get Marti, and now Chevelles Camaros get this new stuff; Gee, all us &quot;W&quot; Oldsmobile guys get is a rock!!! Remember--&quot;No build sheets from Lansing&quot;--sometimes
broadcast cards. Boy, I'm sure glad I have my &quot;ducks in a row&quot;!!!
Really, I'm glad for all of this, and I have to believe Oldsmobile documents exist somewhere.
Old 05-08-2014, 09:29 PM

Our Z is 9N5275xx... such a shame no data exists!

Thanks for your attempt Roy.

Dan
Old 05-08-2014, 10:14 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 69 Post Sedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm currently at work [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/mad.gif[/img] but my wife just text me saying my car delivered to Van T Chevrolet, Topeka Kansas and the production date was 6/19/1969. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif[/img]

Thanks Roy and NCRS.....you just made my day. [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif[/img]
Kurt [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img] </div></div>

Awesome! I have a &quot;byVan&quot; dealer emblem.....anyone have a Van-T Dealer Emblem? I think I have seen one, but I cannot remember?

Dan
70 Buick Skylark Post Sedan Burnished Saddle

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PM3DE8qI2NY

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yn4xEmGypUw
Old 05-08-2014, 10:16 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luzl78</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rsinor</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: luzl78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Does anyone know the dealer for code 0. Zone 12. Zone 12 is buffalo but I don't know the dealer. Thanks </div></div>

I believe you will find dealer zero in zone 12 is the zone office. In other words a car going to dealer 0 in zone 12 was initially billed by GM to the Zone Office this happened for many reasons most typically because someone in the zone was assigned the car to use, however cars were billed to zone offices for other reasons also. </div></div>thanks Roy. This car in question is a high option 67 Ssrs l78 convertible so maybe some executive ordered it special. Would be nice to find the dealer. Thanks. Jeff </div></div>Roy, what other reasons were cars sent to zone offices? At the zone office was there a warehouse or parking lot where the cars were unloaded?