Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 12-02-2013, 10:53 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default Re: Rallye 350 Giveaway Winner

The 2014 raffle car is one of the 624 Y74 option Olds Pace car replica's as sold by Oldsmobile in 1970. It is a documented real-deal car.

Jeff Stolowski, the founder of The Great American Muscle Car Giveaway, is the owner of the <span style="font-style: italic">real </span>1970 Olds Pace Car, as seen at MCACN and featured on the cover and inside of several issues of Hemmings Muscle Machines magazine. The story of how Jeff ended up as the owner of this very significant car is what dreams are made of. It is also the reason why Jeff and his wife JoHanna have put this program together, as it is their way of &quot;paying back&quot; by creating an annual program that raises funds for children's charities. Believe me when I say, I have never met a kinder more generous man in my entire life, and even after some unexpected surprises with the Rally 350 raffle, he has remained 110% committed to the program and his vision. This will be an annual event for as long as possible, with MCACN being the place where the winner will be announced.

Here is a link to the HMM feature from a while back; http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/..._feature1.html

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
Old 12-02-2013, 11:17 PM

Thanked 5,356 Times in 1,880 Posts

Great to hear Bob! [img]<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif[/img]
Old 12-03-2013, 12:43 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

This is great news! As both an Oldsmobile AND an Indy 500 fan (went 25 consecutive years and still subscribe for tickets) I will wait with anticipation to see the completed restoration of the GRAND PRIZE. I applaud Jeff and his wife for implimenting the Giveaway Program and for their generosity.
Old 12-03-2013, 01:59 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 1,844 Times in 750 Posts

I bought tickets for the 1970 Olds Pace Car at the show. I love the Olds Pace Cars....it will be mine in one year.