Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 10-30-2017, 01:28 AM

Received my copy yesterday,i can't make it this year but hopefully the next. Looks like its gonna be an awesome show and it was cool to see my friends car on the cover! Thanks Tig.
Old 10-30-2017, 08:53 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Received my copy thursday, birthday was saturday. Nice birthday present. Bob and all others involved in this show, awesome job on the magazine, and this show is 2nd to none. Thank you for everyone that makes this show continue. Thanks again Joey B.
Old 10-31-2017, 12:36 PM

Got the mag wow very nice, I like the black Hemi story with the police officer......
Old 10-31-2017, 12:52 PM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingn View Post
Got my copy and its a home run!! Thats it, we are going next year with one or two of our cars.. End of story! Now I just need some inside help on what the 'best' way to get this done as far as display, hotel, shipping cars etc.
Frank.... my fellow NJ Brother from another Mother. Let me be the first to give you advice:

Display: No need for crazy stuff... your CARS are it!
Hotel: As soon as 2018 Official Hotels are announced with rates, go online and reserve rooms at the Embassey Suites for that Thursday prior to the show, and leaving Monday morning after. Free happy hour, free Breakfast, enclosed walkway (all but 33ft) to the show in case of bad weather. Plus...I stay there, so that makes it worthwhile right there!
Transportation: Call Reliable. Done. Now you don't need to worry about anything except having Happy Hour with me and Kelly while your cars get unloaded right inside the building.

That's just my advice.

See you next year!

Cheers
Dave
The Following User Says Thank You to A12pilot For This Useful Post:
flyingn (10-31-2017)
Old 10-31-2017, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A12pilot View Post
Frank.... my fellow NJ Brother from another Mother. Let me be the first to give you advice:

Display: No need for crazy stuff... your CARS are it!
Hotel: As soon as 2018 Official Hotels are announced with rates, go online and reserve rooms at the Embassey Suites for that Thursday prior to the show, and leaving Monday morning after. Free happy hour, free Breakfast, enclosed walkway (all but 33ft) to the show in case of bad weather. Plus...I stay there, so that makes it worthwhile right there!
Transportation: Call Reliable. Done. Now you don't need to worry about anything except having Happy Hour with me and Kelly while your cars get unloaded right inside the building.

That's just my advice.

See you next year!

Cheers
Dave
Thank Dave! I already contacted reliable to get a price for our Judge and Sons Grand National and they sent back this.. Notes:
"we do not have pricing for this event at this time. please check back September 2018; Transport via closed carrier"

Huh?

I also looked at the motel to reserve and found the same thing. Too early. grrr. I cant wait to meet you guys and tip a few back with my wife Terry, Son Frank and you two!

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
Old 10-31-2017, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Thanked 6,188 Times in 1,341 Posts

Wow Bob, and much appreciated. This magazine definitely hits all the key area of interests and defines what this show has to offer. Great promotional tool.....

A big thanks to all that contributed

Vintage Certification™ , Providing Recognition to Unrestored Muscle Cars. Website:
www.vintagecertification.com
Old 11-01-2017, 12:02 AM
Yenko Advertising Member

Thanked 4,576 Times in 1,137 Posts

Ha! JEEZE Frank....i thought I was the eager-beaver in trying to get reservations early! Lol. No... just wait until about March or so of next year. Bob will announce the Official Hotel list and they'll be a link on his site to reserve the rooms wherever you want.

As far as Reliable goes.... contact Bob Sellers sometime around May/ June and talk about reserving a spot. There's no real rush on that since they put your name in a group of people around you for scheduling the pickup. So don't feel if you if you don't get in contact with Mr. Sellers immediately you'll miss it. All will be good.

I'll be bringing the S-Code 68 Mustang GT Fastback nect year, so I'll be doing the same thing I did this year: reserve my hotel March/April and then get on the list with Reliable when I see them at the Mecum Auction here in Houston in April. Then, come September. Call Reliable to confirm I'm on the list.

Hope that helps!

Cheers
Dave
Old 11-01-2017, 12:42 AM

thanks dave!

1971 Torino 351c 4v GT convertible. White/white with black,4 speed, shaker, am/fm, ps/pdb, buckets/console, ac, flip headlights

1969 GTO Judge Warwick blue/blue, RAIII, 4 speed, tach/gauges, safe t track, flip headlights, 3.55's, ps and radio.
Old 11-01-2017, 02:21 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingn View Post
Got my copy and its a home run!! Thats it, we are going next year with one or two of our cars.. End of story! Now I just need some inside help on what the 'best' way to get this done as far as display, hotel, shipping cars etc.
You are overdue, my friend!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com
Old 11-01-2017, 02:23 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbo70Camaro View Post
Got the mag wow very nice, I like the black Hemi story with the police officer......
Incredible story, incredible car, incredible owner and an awesome family. This is what we are all about...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member
www.mcacn.com
www.mcacn.com

Last edited by bashton; 11-01-2017 at 02:34 PM.