Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 02-07-2006, 08:29 PM

Default 69 corvette 427 4speed side exaust coupe

69 427/390 M21 close ratio 370 rear posi side exhaust with legible tank sticker. This is a very nice, really fast car. The engine is not the original. It's a 4 bolt main 454 with GM aluminum snow flake heads, solid lifter cam, and 850 Holley carb. Very high quality paint Lemans Blue(original color was burgandy). Body off & powder coated frame; all new suspension parts & bushings. The pictures of the body stripped show no apparent damage prior to the complete color change. However the car had rear flares that were correctly replaced prior to the Lemans blue paint. I have been working on this vehicle for the last 2 months. I purchased the vehicle as it was about 80% finished and now have completed the project. Other upgrades include tilt telescopic wheel, leather high redline tach. The body fit is excellent and the acceleration is nose bleeding. I have about 40 pics that were taken on 2/6/06. I also have 7 or 8 pics of the powder coated frame & body with no paint and tons of receipts from paint & engine shop. I would like to sell the car, but would entertain muscle car trades. The price is $48,000. Please email for pics @ [email protected] or call days at 707-246-4662 ask for Mike.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...