Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 04-21-2006, 03:44 AM

Default Re: Another L78 on eBay w/ Canadian docs - 68 Camaro!

I completely forgot about that. What was I thinking? Gives a new meaning to "miracle grow."

Rick H.
Old 04-21-2006, 05:31 PM

Default Re: Another L78 on eBay w/ Canadian docs - 68 Cama

[ QUOTE ]
Where do you guys get your info on whats right and whats not? Are you the authority on engine stampings? Is their a single source to go to for that info?

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to understand: there are many folks here that have spent years researching a particular car or series and have seen many examples of "right". Many different sources are used and it takes time and effort. It isn't easy nor is there "one source". Yes, there are some (many?) here that are truly experts with certain cars and/or features.

I, for one, really appreciate a car that is for sale publicly being critiqued here. It helps balance the blatant fraud and misrepresentation the low-lifes try to perpetrate! Now, that's not to say every car for sale that has something incorrectly described or wrong is being sold by a snake! Some are just uneducated. Knowledge is power......
Dave

www.Z16Chevelle.com
Old 04-21-2006, 05:58 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,966 Posts

Nicely put Dave. . I think the guy's authority question may have been meant in a derogatory way though? .

~ Pete
Old 04-21-2006, 08:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I, for one, really appreciate a car that is for sale publicly being critiqued here. It helps balance the blatant fraud and misrepresentation the low-lifes try to perpetrate! Now, that's not to say every car for sale that has something incorrectly described or wrong is being sold by a snake! Some are just uneducated. Knowledge is power......
Dave

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are absolutely correct with respect to knowledge Dave. When you have knowledge of a vehicle for sale that is being considered by another member, I believe you should step forward and let members know what you know about the car. Sitting back and saying "not my problem" will only keep these snakes in business.