Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 07-27-2011, 06:33 PM

Thanked 1,042 Times in 331 Posts
Default MCACN Registration at SCR 14

We are committed to stream-lining our move-in and procedures for the Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals and need your help in doing so.

To be "officially" in the show, you MUST be pre-registered. We are filling up at a record rate with an incredible lineup of truly outstanding cars and I anticipate being FULL much sooner than last year. We have also implimented a much stricter acceptance policy assuring the "best of the best, meaning the show will again raise the bar to a level yet unseen.

Anyway, if you have committed, either to me, Mike, Stefano, Charley, Dan, Darren, Colin, Benny or any of the others who are helping us out, but have not yet signed up, and will be attending SCR 14, please plan on signing up with me Thursday or Friday. We really need your commitment asap as we are laying out the floor now and we need to be sure that you receive the proper maps, instructions, signage and also that you have the pass to get into the building to set up and can pick up your credentials at the show.

Any questions, please e-mail me at [email protected]
or call me any time; 586-549-5291.

THANKS!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

www.mcacn.com
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...