Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Day 2 stuff-modified cars

Old 06-04-2017, 04:59 PM

Default what would it take to run 15x10 centerlines on my 67 camaro?

I found a set of mint rear wheels and tires on the cheap from a estate sale there old school satin centerlines 15x10 with new 275-60-15 tires what will it take for me to run these on my 67 Camaro super stock build? do not want to mini tub would I need airshocks or short shackles to raise rear alittle? back seats out and Lakewood 3 pt roll bar installed so no one will be ridding in the rear, adding multi leaf rear springs also REALLY LOVE THE OLD SCHOOL LOOK OF THE CENTERLINES
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 06-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donniedee View Post
I found a set of mint rear wheels and tires on the cheap from a estate sale there old school satin centerlines 15x10 with new 275-60-15 tires what will it take for me to run these on my 67 Camaro super stock build? do not want to mini tub would I need airshocks or short shackles to raise rear alittle? back seats out and Lakewood 3 pt roll bar installed so no one will be ridding in the rear, adding multi leaf rear springs also REALLY LOVE THE OLD SCHOOL LOOK OF THE CENTERLINES
With the 4 7/8 back spacing and a 275 should go right on. With the 3.5 back spacing will stick out some.
Old 06-12-2017, 02:23 PM

well mounted them last night plenty of room in the back but do stick out alittle past the fender lip might try a narrower tire
Old 06-12-2017, 11:00 PM
Yenko Contributing Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donniedee View Post
well mounted them last night plenty of room in the back but do stick out alittle past the fender lip might try a narrower tire
10" is a wide wheel anything less than 275 60 will look like crap. Tire sidewall will be bulged out.