Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Old 08-04-2011, 04:00 AM
Yenko Paid Member

Default Super Snake, 2008 725 HO Shelby 427 NASCAR SE

2008 427 NASCAR Super Snake, 1 of 202 427’s built, and 1 of 10 in Vista blue. Total 427 NASCAR production was 202 cars. Out of those 202 cars, 173 of them were based on Super Snakes. Out of those 173 cars, 10 of them were Vista Blue. This car is 1 of 173 ever built by Carroll Shelby.

This Shelby GT500 is #215 Super Snake and #215 427 NASCAR Super Snake.

Shelby was supposed to build a total of 427 NASCAR factory cars, but the economy kept that from happening, so the car is even more unique than any run of the mil Super Snake. It is estimated on total production of the base Super Snake which as of January 2011 was between 250-300 cars for the 2008 model year.

The 427 NASCAR Super Snakes will never be built again. Has a tad over 1ooo miles. Over $115K invested.

Pics are of car upon pick up from The Las Vegas Shelby factory. I have every piece of documentation fo this car, e-mails. receipts, and all three sets of floor mats, etc., for the GT500 stock off the show room floor package, the Super Snake package, and the 427 NASCAR Super Snake package. And all of the take-off stock parts prior to the Super Snake and 427 NASCAR conversion.

I sent the car to the Shelby factory with only 18 miles on the odometer, so the take off parts are brand new! Stock rims, suspension, etc., all brand new.

This is a collector car and whoever buys it; all work has been done as far as collection paraphernalia. You will need a seperate stall in your garage just to store all of the additonal parts and memorabilia. This is a once in a long while chance to buy a car that has been so heavily documented.

I took the car to a show last night and it received more glory than any other car there. You want to be the King, this is the car for you. And the Shelby will not decrease in value percentage wise like most. Will always command top dollar among all Muscle cars.

$79K
Attached Images

O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 08-06-2011, 03:45 PM

Default Re: Super Snake, 2008 725 HO Shelby 427 NASCAR SE

GREAT LOOKING SNAKE LOVE THE COLORS
Old 08-06-2011, 05:03 PM
Yenko Paid Member

Default Re: Super Snake, 2008 725 HO Shelby 427 NASCAR SE

Thx 427. I hate to sell, but my new priority in life is getting engaged.

From all of my past experience with older Muscle cars, regarding documentation for collection / value purposes, I took every effort to save every e-mail, hard copy correspondence, paraphernalia, etc.. With this car you get it "all" at an outstanding price. It just doesn't get any better for a car like this. Took it to another Muscle car gathering last night and the car took top billing as usual.

The car is a piece of Muscle Car Americana that I think is on it's last leg. We are living in a dejavu era like it was back from 1969-1971. I don't think cars like these will be a top priority with all the cafe rules and green cars coming out that are having extraordinary success with high horse power oputput. The Porsche is a good example of green technology with high horse power.

Have a safe weekend,

Jim