Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Yenko Chevrolet

Old 12-02-2015, 03:36 PM

Default Re: Munson Yenko Camaro

No, never sold it or other cars in california that I purchased from celebrities as well, law enforcement is working on it now. There is even records of court cases of several attempts to steal the car in different states, believe it or not a man I told it wasn't for sale to had to be put on a restraining order and he got caught hiring two guys to steal the car as well. My cars are known and people know that I'm looking for them and who I am, lawyers and handlers that worked my cars are being very difficult. Also a ex girlfriend as well is hard to locate who I left documents with, trust me as soon as hear the first word, I will post the info. This being SYC, I thought it might speed up the process
Old 12-09-2015, 10:45 PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: f68yenko</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, never sold it or other cars in california that I purchased from celebrities as well, law enforcement is working on it now. There is even records of court cases of several attempts to steal the car in different states, believe it or not a man I told it wasn't for sale to had to be put on a restraining order and he got caught hiring two guys to steal the car as well. My cars are known and people know that I'm looking for them and who I am, lawyers and handlers that worked my cars are being very difficult. Also a ex girlfriend as well is hard to locate who I left documents with, trust me as soon as hear the first word, I will post the info. This being SYC, I thought it might speed up the process </div></div>

This whole story reeks of BS.Lawn enforcement can't look for a car without a VIN. You offer no proof of anything except wild stories,and your name &quot;Frank Costas&quot; was a QB for the Hurricanes in the early 90's.

Show us 1 piece of evidence that your aren't full of shit,please.

I'll wait.
Old 12-10-2015, 12:17 PM

ITS A FISHING EXPEDITION.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:31 PM

This seems to be a repetitive thread over and over. Same info with no real proof for anyone to go on. If the car is a 67 or 68 then it should be easier to track down with the numbers being so low. I have to agree with the fish
Old 12-14-2015, 11:44 PM

You ever worked government dude, they even show you they can on sitcoms and movies, with the right clearance they can pull up every vehicle linked to your social and drivers license, don't be that naive. You ever done a paper trail on a fugitive, auto trail is one of the first ways to catch some on on the run.
Old 12-14-2015, 11:50 PM

If you think it's not true and you know anyone who knows Diana Munson, ask her, a copy of the cartoon on the back of the car was matted and framed and hung in their house after Thurmond passed. I was the one who gave it to her. And if you know Tracy Kelly or Michael, I was the guy who drove them around in that same car in their fathers clearing in the house in Florida, I also snuck them off for ice cream in the same car. I 've had to go to court several times over people trying to steal the car and even had to put a restraining order on one fellow and Diana flew from Ohio to North Carolina as a witness once.
I challenge you to ask if you know the family !
Old 12-14-2015, 11:55 PM

The only BS is the response I have been getting to find a car that was known in the early eighties and beyond and was even registered with Yenko, I use to keep the yenko club registration certificate framed and on the wall in my office.
Old 12-15-2015, 12:00 AM

If you know the Munson family Diana's brother handled the list of all the cars that Thurmond owned ( he had a bunch of show cars, and when he died, I was at the funeral sitting behind the kids, all his friends showed up with their show cars out of respect), my car shows up on the list under my name, or a light blue yenko camaro. I was purchasing it from Thurmond when he past on a pay as you go plan. Thurmond wanted me to have that car bad, there's a story behind it and after he passed they made sure !
Old 12-15-2015, 12:05 AM

I had an injury, I lost my memory, I'm sorry, I'm asking for help to find a car that it is well known it's mine !
I a sure you as soon as people stop being difficult and my cars start popping up, especially the Yenko my favorite I will more than be happy to post pics.
I am trying to work with law enforcement and government now !
Old 12-15-2015, 12:18 AM

Did not ask anyone to sell any of my cars,motorcycles, antiques,collectables or memorabilia !