Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Lounge

Old 09-18-2017, 12:25 PM
Banned

Thanked 1,490 Times in 610 Posts

That sucks. Never easy losing an animal friend.. Sorry to hear about the troubles.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:12 PM

Good morning Gentlemen and Ladies!!
Just got back from Vet. Hospital this a.m. and here are a couppla pieces of advice for
y'all. Be sure that you avail yourselves when you take out your Pet Insurance policy(s)
that dental is included. Very expensive me hearties. If a surgeon needs to do his thing,
one will be astounded at 60$ a minute.. Just a givin' a 'heads up'. Make sure once a year you take the pet(s) in for cleaning and checkup.
T'ain't friggin easy to go back to the hospital in which we hadda put 2 of our queens down within a five day period due to cancers. We had these loving pets for many, many
years and I swear we could not recognize them on their last day(s).
Gotta remember the good times and ditch their last pain filled days from the scobe.
Easier said than done though. Gonna take some time as l'il things keep a creepin' in.
Gonna ask a question here, no we ain't begging for $$$ but, anyone know what a
Pet Insurance Co-insurer is. Under what rules and regulations are they allowed to dip into refund claims money coming back. This would be another good point to ponder prior to you availing yourself your Pet Insurance.
MAKE SURE this is in legible terms that you understand. Get it in writing!!
Sorry about the Verdun ebonics that I revert into every now 'n then.
Further up this thread, there was a beautiful dog on a sofa that had cancer. Believe it
belonged to Dick and Ann. I hope it turned out great for you guys. Take care eh.
Ted
Old 07-22-2018, 02:55 PM

Good morning Gentlemen and Ladies!
Was reading our Journal de Montreal newspaper this a.m. and the subject of pet cancer(s)
showed up in a 2 page spread. According to numbers being released, 60 % of pets over the age of 10 are getting cancer. Lady vet said in the last 4 years at the veterinary hospital, "there were / are 10 to 15 clients per day availing themselves of cancer treatments."
My wife was smart enough to get Pet Insurance when we first got the cats, otherwise we would've had to shell out a bit over $22 grand for our three beauties who succumbed
eventually to this frigging disease. Now, to be honest, we hadda fight for our rights as policy holders in a few instances, but they (insurance company) came through.
Tis a beautiful Sund. a.m. but I just had to let you fellow Forum dwellers be appraised
of what is going on and what happened to us. Lotta people now have chosen for whatever reason not to get married or have l'il ones. Hey that is their business.
Some have taken pets to love and cherish. Hard to pet 'em down - real hard.
Ted.