Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-12-2017, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS427 View Post
I have asked for that information. He thinks he has it in a file and believes it came from a dealer in North or South Carolina. One never knows......
I know the NCRS shipping reports are not listed for Monte Carlos but run the Monte Carlos Vin# through the NCRS shipping system on the car. As you know Monte Carlos were built at certain plants on the same assembly lines and are on shipping manifests with Chevelles. I had a Flint Built 1970 Monte Carlo SS454 (goodluck finding a build sheet on a flint car) that I ran the shipping report on the car using the cars VIN# just listed the make as a 1970 Chevelle because Monte Carlo are not an option. I got the shipping report back saying 1970 Chevelle (really 1970 Monte Carlo vin# 138570Fxxxxxx) was shipped to the exact dealer that I had thought. My shipping report said the exact production date and dealer and vin# of my Monte Carlo its just listed it as a 70 chevelle.

Last edited by Nasblu; 12-12-2017 at 06:01 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nasblu For This Useful Post:
PeteLeathersac (12-12-2017), SS427 (12-12-2017)