Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 02-02-2004, 04:28 PM

Send a message via AIM to mmcporter
Default 1969 Yenko Camaro 1:18 Diecast Car in Rallye Green

Here is a beautiful, NIB ERTL/Supercars 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro with the 427 in beautiful rallye green . Your bid may be the one that takes it away. This privotal series from 1997 started the 1969 diecast Camaro craze. ERTL and Supercars is THE LEADER in producing realistic 1/18 diecast cars. Supercars would take cars built from the standard ERTL mold and detail the car tremendously so it would really stand out. With things like new striping, wheels, tires and underhood trim. This beauty is New in the Box; you will be the first person to open the carton and see the car in its splendor. In fact, it's still in the original outer shipping box used six years ago. I just discovered that I had 2 when I started unpacking some boxes after a recent move.

This car looks so close to the real thing that you will barely be able to tell the difference. Doors open, the interior is beautifully and accurately rendered, the doors and trunk open, the engine is detailed like the real thing and the undercarriage is fully detailed.

Remember, this is the first in the line of all 1969 Camaro diecasts, so it will always be worth more. See the pictures below to get a better sense of what the car really looks like. These are acutal shots of this model from the manufacturer. Yours has never been out of the box.

The car is on Ebay with a buy it now price of $175. PM or email me if interested; I may take a lower offer to end the auction early.

Ebay Link to the Car [image]
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...