Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2007, 11:25 AM

Default 1967 Beaumont Sport Deluxe convertible

Original Canadian documented 1967 Beaumont SD (Sport Deluxe) convertible. Originally Nantucket Blue with blue bucket/console interior, L34 396, M20 4-speed. Has non-matching 1967 vintage 396 motor and 4-speed. New flo-master exhaust, mechanically intact as a driver… but will need a total restoration including floors, trunk, quarters, etc. I’m posting a photo of the GM of Canada documentation. It still retains all the original SD only tail panel trim, sport deluxe emblems on the trunk lid and above the glove box, but its missing the quarter panel script (reproductions are now available). You’ll notice that someone has put the wrong quarter gills on it (reproductions also available), and it's missing the original big block hood. I also have a very intact 67 Beaumont parts car that goes with it. It’s available for $25k Canadian. Seriously interested parties can call Helmut at (403) 803-3879.
Attached Images

Attachments - The Supercar Registry 298664-Blue67SDconvBuildsheet2.jpg 298663-67SDRF.JPG
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...