Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Other Muscle

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-18-2017, 10:45 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanks guys....will update with more pics, we are close to getting paint on the body, underneath and engine compartment. I have learned to make a lot of missing parts, and most importantly made friends around the world seaching for missing items.

Not a restoration for the faint hearted and light checkbook. Charlie, yes that is the finished car, a very good example of a restoration to one of the highest levels on one of these cars. I have about a 100 reference pics of that car that has helped me along the way. Beautiful example. I have also located 2 original car that I have visited last year that has been so beneficially in the accuracy of restoring my car. Like the camaro stuff we all know and love, it is in the details when you strive for a assembly line correct restoration. These are no different - with the exception that there are a limited number of qualified enthusiast and cars to refer to.....but that is part of the challenge that drives me.

Thanks again for the compliments....more to come.....the transformation has been amazing.

68 COPO Camaro 9737 non-converted YENKO
69 YENKO SC Camaro, Hugger Orange - born with engine!