Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Fred Gibb Chevrolet

Old 05-18-2012, 03:48 AM

Default Re: ZL-1 #1 Mecum May 15 - 17

This doesn't even deserve a response - people know the truth.
Bob Lionberger
Old 05-18-2012, 04:10 AM

I would be more than happy to post the email we were sent on January 2, 2012, and to share how "YOU" used the FredGibb.com website, which RICH MC CABE GAVE TO ME AND THE FRED GIBB FAMILY, to advertise YOUR NEW CAR SHOW. I have tried to remain silent on all of this, but out of your spite, don't you think YOU have done enough damage? And I treated YOU like a brother since 1967, and Mom and I included YOU in EVERYTHING in our life, especially even after your 6 years with my sister,and the DIVORCE, when SHE wasn't included. This isn't really the place to speak to you Robert, but I HAVE HAD ENOUGH.....Sell your house you lived in with my sister, and MOVE ON. PLEASE don't think with all you have now done and said about our family, YOU should be out acting like you are promoting FRED GIBB, OR FRED GIBB CHEVROLET. Show this to the friends you have if you want, but they will only hear the truth.

* 2012 Imperial Blue LS Camaro "FRED GIBB TRIBUTE" to: The 1969 Dusk Blue #1 ZL1 Camaro...."Plain Jane" - "Sleeper"

Old 05-18-2012, 04:18 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 3,689 Times in 997 Posts

I'm going to lock this thread because I'm out of town and frankly don't see how any fences can be mended. I get along with the Gibbs and Lionbergers. They have been together as part of our shows for years and years but things have really fallen apart between them and I don't think anything posted here can help..
Old 05-18-2012, 04:22 AM

Just wish you knew the real truth Charley......Thought my Dad deserved at least that much RESPECT.

"............................................ .........................
Nancy don't even go there. This rift between you and Bob has nothing to do with your Dad. Your Dad still has everyone's utmost respect. I have been informed of both sides of the arguement. Please just let it go.
-Charley