Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Dealer Specific Discussion > Baldwin-Motion Performance

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2003, 06:26 PM

Default Richie Zul's Z-11????

At the '67 or '68 Rod & Custom show at the (then) N.Y.C. Coliseum, I saw a '63 Impala Sport Coupe on display with a sign in front of it stating it was Richie Zul's Z-11. There's also a photo of it in one of the early magazines. The car was part of a display of Motion Performance cars. I've been trying to track down information on this car for Rusty Symmes and myself to determine if it was really a factory Z-11 car. I've contacted Joel and he says the car was not sponsored by Motion, nor was it a Z-11. Joel gave me some old numbers to try to get in touch with Richie, but neither Rusty nor myself have been successful.
Since I see a few members here were in that area back then (well, maybe not that far back, since the year of inquiry is not the mainstream of this site), I thought I'd ask if anyone can shed some light on or about this car. (it was black on black)
Rusty has been helping Mark with the definitive book on the Z-11s, and it would be nice to have this car included, if in fact it was factory built.
We have absolutely no information on this car what-so-ever, other than it's presence in the Motion display at that show. Any help would be most appreciated.
thanks,
Verne.
Attachments - The Supercar Registry motion.jpg motion assassin.jpg motion 2.jpg image.jpg
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...