Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Old 10-25-2003, 05:46 PM

Default Re: YENKO Supercar Leather Jackets

I'm in.....definitely want one....I tell everyone I'm 6'6" 250....but shhhhh....don't tell anyone...I'm 5"6" 175.....can he fit me too ? Not sure if M or L....
Old 10-25-2003, 07:34 PM

Bob,
Rob and I wrote you down for a Large ["L"], but if you find it fits too loose...just put your wallet in the inside vest pocket to snug the fit. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~

Okay Rob, here's a recap of the orders as of now. George, the manufacturer, feels sure he can have these delivered in time for VetteFest Nov. 21], so Tom can distribute them accordingly [in person, or via mail]...

Medium [M]
unnamed
Tom Clary
Belair62

Large [L]
COPO
SuperCars
CamaroJoe
Belair62
Rob Clary
MoTownMM
Mark Bulaw

Extra Large [XL]
GTO Don
unnamed
Charley Lillard
Unnamed [gift order from member's wife]
LVCamaro
Ron Wilhelm

Double Extra Large [2XL]
Moparts
Bill Wertheim
Stefano

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
If my bookkeeping is correct [let me know if I've forgotten anyone], the initial order I placed with George still leaves 4-"L" and 6-"XL" available for the first shipment by Nov. 21

I can place another order, later next week, to get some of any/all sizes [M-L-XL-2XL] in time for the Christmas Holidays. It's hard to think "Holiday" gift shopping right now guys, but get your orders placed by next Friday [Oct 31] and you'll be glad you did on Christmas morning when you go out to defrost your car windows.

SS

Old 10-25-2003, 08:55 PM

<font color="orange"> when you go out to defrost your car windows </font>

OK OK this is new to me what or how does one do this [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/haha.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/worship.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 09:24 PM

You guys are a panic. Steve, your eyes must be going bad, I am the same six ft, 215 I have been for years, what, just because I dont have a big belly I cant weigh 215? I know this is accurate and I am not shrinking with age, my Doctor just made me stand against a wall for the tape and on the friggin scale for the weight. My wife says it should be a large, my Brooks bike leather is size 42 which I believe would be a large. I dont like being swallowed by my clothes, so make it a large, if it dont fit I will order a second.
Thanks,
Motown [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 09:36 PM

Yeah...I'd say large for boob size 42 then.

Musta been the glare off your forehead on that bright day in Grand Rapids that made you seem "more petite". LOL

I'll change your order to size "L" then. [That should still leave room for your "peacemaker".] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/no.gif[/img]

SS
Old 10-25-2003, 09:44 PM

Steve, well at least you can use the mirror on top my head to adjust your hair piece and make sure your teeth are fitting correctly [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. My wife did say you were kinda cute for an old guy though! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Thanks,
Motown [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif[/img]
Old 10-25-2003, 09:49 PM

We go back a lotta years, Mo...LOL! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

SS
Old 10-26-2003, 01:13 AM

LV...I'm kinda thinking my short white a#@ will swim in a large thats on the big side...damn I hate buying clothes.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:31 AM

Well Bob...try the large, then if you regret that size drop me a note and we'll work a swap for Medium if you want. Otherwise, I'll change it now and get a Medium coming. [Just don't tell everybody that I offerd an exchange so I don't get a bunch of that goin' later....ssshhhhhh.] Whatever you prefer is good-to-go for me. These jackets will come with a memo that warrants they are ONLY the 2nd run [ever] of the original run of 5 jackets in the late 80's.

SS
[Probably oughta buy one of each, then send the misfit to a fellow member that regrets not ordering after it's too late. Just my free suggestion.] I guarantee the first time an enthusiast sees you wearing it, he'll beg you for your spare. I put mine on the seat of my car at a show and had to finally put it away for all the attention it got.
Old 10-26-2003, 01:56 AM

Alrightythen, Belair...I'll put you down for 1-"Medium" and 1-"Large". YoudaMan!

SS