Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Supercars/Musclecars-For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2002, 02:20 PM

Default 1967 Impala SS427 for sale........

I have a 67 <font color="red">SS427 </font color> Impala needing restoration or for parts. The car was moveable under its own power until yesterday. I pulled the engine (69 427 385hp) as it was not in the deal with the car. It still has a TH400 trans, ps pump, hoses, and brackets, bucket seats, console, tilt wheel, exhaust is new but has rust on the tailpipes. Car has been sitting for years and not registered since 1982. I bought it without the engine, hood, and trunk emblem (both were missing). There is an extra set of fenders that are almost mint (nothing wrong with the ones on the car), extra grill, front bumper, core support, decklid, std flat hood (no molding)is on the car that is good, and front bumper filler panel. There is rust in the drivers front floor, it can be patched or replaced. The trunk floor and the drivers lower 1/4 need replaced. The passenger 1/4 is almost mint, a few tiny holes and a dent in front of the wheel but it does not need a patch anywhere.

The doors are mint! They open and close with ease. The plastic on the console is trashed and the chrome is decent and is not broken. The lock cylinder is broken out of the console and glove box. All of the dash lights work including the console shift indicator. The dash pad needs replacing, the door panels need new carpet at the bottoms and a dye job and they are very usable! About 90% of the stainless around the windows is perfect. The glass is original and is in decent shape: the w/s and lh door glass are the worst and would need replacing.

The original 12-bolt is still in the car and the F41 suspension is all there. (It is not shown on the bs but is part of the Z24 option.)

The car currently has a set of 15 x 8-1/2" American T70 wheels with new BFG tires that I had in the garage, they can be removed from the car and the price drops considerably.

Added bonus!!! This car has its orginal buildsheet showing the Z24 <font color="red">SS427 </font color> option and the body number on the build sheet matches the one on the trim tag. Here are the options listed on the sheet: <ul type="square"> <font color="blue"> A02 tinted w/s
A51 bucket seats
B80 roof drip moldings
N30 deluxe steering wheel
N33 tilt steering wheel
U23 ignition switch light
U25 compartment light
U35 clock
U63 AM radio
U80 rear speaker
Z24 Super Sport Pkg (427)</font color>[/list]The trim tag and vin info is as follows: <ul type="square"> 168877Y152168
Build date: 12D
Body number: BW03269
Trim: 844R Bright blue buckets
Paint: F-F Marina Blue[/list]
There are a couple of extra codes at the bottom of the trim tag: 0442 and B80 but nothing else like most 67 trim tags I have seen. Both of these codes are found on the build sheet.

This is one of only 2124 <font color="red">SS427 </font color> Impalas built in 1967 and would be a beautiful car restored. Some would say it is a parts car also, you make the decision. I will post pictures later today. The car can be delivered to Pigeon Forge at either the Shades of the Past show this weekend or at the Grand Run the following weekend.

Very little is missing and what is can be replaced easily. Price: $3700.00 with the tires and wheels or $1200.00 without them and you furnish your own wheels &amp; tires. Email me with any questions. Thank you. [img]/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif[/img] .......................RatPack.................... ....
Attachments - The Supercar Registry 19150-67 impala ss427 floorpan bottom.JPG 19148-67 impala ss427 qtr pnls.JPG 19131-67 impala ss rear axle.JPG 19125-67 Impala SS trunk floor.JPG
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...