Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Parts/Memorabilia - For Sale

Please note

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-27-2018, 02:31 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Default NMW Style TB49 Nova Tow Tabs

I've procrastinated long enough, and the requests have been in for a few years. It was time, so I've done another run of the original copied tabs that brought the Tholey's into the tow tab game!

I really enjoy doing these. They are somewhat complicated (as far as the NMW tabs go) and making great quality reproductions of the original NMW tabs - which I also think have a great looking design- is a very gratifying process. Admittedly, the process has evolved over the years. The earliest versions were 100% true to the original process, basic tools, a break, and the arc welder.

As some will surely notice, these examples are mig welded. The steel was laser cut form USA steel. The bends were all made with computer controlled precision. After all of that, they still fit perfectly in my old jig- though some of the smaller items I did need to sand just a bit. The end result is an extremely similar product as the originals, with higher quality construction and assembly. These are excellent reproduction tabs, anybody could be proud to hang on the front of their day 2 Nova.

Price is $200 per pair, with $14 USPS flat rate shipping being my preferred method to get these delivered. For the best communication, please email me at [email protected]