Go Back   The Supercar Registry > Classified Section > Pay it Forward Classifieds

Please note

Old 07-23-2023, 12:19 AM
Yenko Contributing Member

Thanked 2,555 Times in 1,174 Posts
Default Lots of free stuff; mostly first gen Camaro.

Setting up my shop and getting rid of all the crap I don’t want to find places for. All of these items are offered free. Just pay the shipping. If you feel you got a good deal when you unpack them, then make a donation to my charity: publishingmuseum.org. Donations can be made on the website. If you prefer to send a check, send to:

State Capital Publishing Museum
PO Box 57
Guthrie, OK 73044

It is a registered 501(c)(3). All donations are deductible.

Strictly the honor system. I will not check to see who did or did not donate. ALSO on the honor system (and this is very important to me) is that the part or parts you ask for are going on your own vehicle, or the vehicle of a close friend. Quite a few years ago, I cut a member on this site a REALLY GOOD deal on a relatively rare part, only to see that part come up for sale ON THIS SITE for more than double what I sold it to him for. I realize some of you make your living selling parts, but am trying to help out folks that need parts. Again, we are on the honor system.

Please don’t ask how much shipping is to any particular destination. I will use PirateShip, which almost guarantees the lowest possible rate. If it fits in a USPS flat rate box, I can use one of those. I love our buddies in Canada, but just too big a headache for free stuff. Hope you understand.

I am describing the best I can. I took pics, but not all are stellar.

Lot 1. Four (4) reproduction derby caps. GONE!

Lot 2. Four driver quality trim rings. Can’t find a part number, but the retention system looks like GM. I have no idea what these fit. They came on my 70 LT1 Corvette. I bought some NOS rings, so have no use for these. One is near perfect. The other three are presentable. Sorry for the poor pics; must have the shakes today. Who knows. The first pic is one installed on a YH rally, so you can see they do fit and function; just not the correct profile.

Lot 3. Three very nice reproduction trim rings for YH and FW rally wheels. There is a fourth that is a mismatch, but it is beat to hell. Probably not worth shipping IMHO.

Lot 4. One chrome air cleaner lid for open element air cleaner. GONE!

Lot 5. Three 67 only rally wheel center caps for disc brake cars. GONE!

Lot 6. Front frame extension. I think this is the RH side. No pitting; just some surface rust. Likely a repop.

Lot 7. GM, still in the box, thermac replacement motor with paperwork. Part number is on the box. I applied vacuum and it does work. Does not leak down.

Lot 8. GM, still in the box thermac switch with retainer. Part number 6484242

Lot 9. Reproduction white face temp gauge for console cars. Guessing some years are white, some are silver back ground, as the next lot is silver.

Lot 10. Reproduction silver face temp gauge for console cars.

Lot 11. 1969 Camaro hood latch assembly. I was going to say it had never been installed, but there are very light witness marks where it was at least test fitted. Originals are parkerized, but this one is painted black, so assuming it is a repop. There is a stamp in it, as shown in the pics, just in case it matters.

Lot 12. Air register. The actual deflector looks exactly like my 69, but I don’t remember the housing looking like this. Perhaps for an AC car? I really don’t know. If no one wants the assembly, I will likely remove the deflector and keep it as a spare, even though mine are both very nice NOS ones. It swivels and pivots as it should. Looks brand new.

Lot 13. I doubt anyone wants these; but just in case. Set of seven (mouse got to one of them as well as the coil wire) Moroso Blue Max spiral core wires. Some of the boots have cracks in them. Just in case someone is wanting to go old school on a day two car and needs to complete a set.

Lot 14. GONE. Six foot radio antennae cable. Have no idea if it is GM or repop. I do have the bezel and nut that fit this; and they are both GM parts, still sealed in the package. Will split this set up if someone just needs part of it. Gone!

Lot 15. Four boxes of seal assembly 3969803. I BELIEVE these were used on some gauges to seal it to the bezel to inhibit dust intrusion. Frankly, these are so brittle that I doubt they would serve any function. Maybe someone just needs some NOS stuff so they can replicate it. I don’t know that it is being reproduced. I think HB Jimmy has it on his web site a $50 a box.

Lot 16. NOS front vent window lever. I BELIEVE this is for a 67 to 74 Chevy (or GMC) truck. See here: https://www.ebay.com/itm/23413025332....c101506.m1851
Part number is 3948284.

Lot 17. According to the package (and it is still sealed) this is the rear view mirror bracket for 68 or 69 Camaro convertible. No reason to doubt that. It is a repop.

Lot 18. Left side mirror for 68 or 69 Camaro. GONE!

Lot 19. RH 1969 Camaro (I believe fits others) GM NOS “skinny” door handle. Has a very small flaw in the top of the handle, but I could not get it to show up in pics. Too many lights reflecting. Although GM, this is the replacement handle that GM sold for years. It is not as thick as the assembly line handles. Fine for a pro tour car or restomod.

My camera ran out of memory. I will post more tomorrow night.

Last edited by Lynn; 07-27-2023 at 03:46 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
BillD (07-23-2023), Damien (08-08-2023), scuncio (07-23-2023), Too Many Projects (07-23-2023), Xplantdad (07-23-2023)
Attachments - The Supercar Registry DSCN8717.jpg DSCN8716.jpg DSCN8714.jpg DSCN8713.jpg
O Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...
Old 07-23-2023, 12:20 AM

Lot 1.
Old 07-23-2023, 12:21 AM

Lot 1. GONE!
Attached Images

Last edited by Lynn; 07-23-2023 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-23-2023, 12:23 AM

Lot 2.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2023, 12:26 AM

Lot 3.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2023, 12:27 AM

Lot 4. GONE!
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2023, 12:28 AM

Lot 5. GONE!
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2023, 12:29 AM

Lot 6.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2023, 12:30 AM

Lot 7.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2023, 12:32 AM