Go Back   The Supercar Registry > General Discussion > Supercar/Musclecar Discussion

Old 07-19-2017, 09:24 PM

Default Chicago Car Owners, Music Video Shoot

Hi Guys, my name is Alessandro Gazzola and I am a local filmmaker based out of Chicago, IL. I am currently working on a short film/music video and we have a scene that requires multiple muscle/supercars parked in a parking lot/photography studio, reminiscent of a staged car meet-up

I am looking for anybody in the area who would be willing to bring their car(s) out and let us use it/them for the shoot. The cars would be completely stationary for the entirety of the video (unless you would like to drive them in the shoot), and will be treated with the utmost respect under your supervision of course. Our budget is very limited, and would unfortunately not be able to provide compensation, however you will get a special thanks in the finished video. We would need you guys to be there for about 2-3 hours at around 7-9 PM, snacks and drinks would be provided.

We are shooting at 5511 n Elston Ave. in the Jefferson Park neighborhood at an open lot we have rented, as well as an adjacent photography studio. If anyone would be interested please let me know, we are shooting on August 4th

Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns or information you thought i might have left out, I look forward to hearing from you guys, it Should be fun!
Click here to view all the pictures posted in this thread...