PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Nickey Camaro Stinger Hoods

Stefano
05-08-2009, 07:03 AM
We are very pleased to anounce that ACS, Advanced Composite Specialties has joined the Team for Nickey Super Camaro project.

They are a composite hood manufacturer and will be supplying the composite hoods for the project.

I will provide more information, but they are the company which manufactured the SS hoods for the Fourth generation Camaros.

Stefano
05-08-2009, 04:45 PM
ACS (http://www.acscomposite.com/index.html)

JK98SS
05-09-2009, 09:09 PM
AWESOME! Great quality hoods. I have had other aftermarket hoods on other cars. Nothing compares to the fit and quality of the factory SS hood.

Stefano
05-10-2009, 08:00 PM
We are working very diligently in order to forge relationships the very best Strategic partners for our project and ACS is NO exception!

Please note more info:

ACS is a hood manufacturer building hoods for GM, Ford, and various builders like Saleen, Callaway, SLP, and YearOne to name a few. Our experience with OEM hoods and our roots in a quality demanding muscle car segment has enabled ACS to develop a process to meet high customer expectations.

Below is a list of our most popular hood programs;

- Ford GT for Saleen
- Callaway C16 Corvette hood
- Yearone's 69 SS hood
- 1996-97 Camaro SS
- 1993-97 SLP Firehawk
- 1996-97 Pontiac WS6
- 1998-2002 Camaro SS Hood and Spoiler

Our hoods are RTM injected molded, robotically trimmed and bonded, and finally prepped and primed. Having built thousand of hoods for various OEM manufacturers has enabled us to develop a proven process to deliver safe, quality and consistent hoods. Our process also lends itself to doors, fenders, spoilers and other class A surfaces.

While others will undoubtedly try to copy our ideas, it will be very likely that those who rush to market will sacrifice quality, safety and functionality, in order to make a quick buck. Buyer Beware!

My Wife, Children and Dear Friends plan to drive and use the Nickey Camaros and we want them to be, as safe as possible.

Don't hesitate to spread the word, the tooling for the hoods is in progress.