PDA

View Full Version : Video of my '72 Big Block 'Vette

mmcporter
07-05-2009, 08:20 PM
I've been playing with my new Flip HD Video camcorder and took some interior driving video while out in my Corvette the other day. Feel free to check it out. I'll be taking some video of other cars when time (and the wife) allows...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX91VwSH-J4

Dave Rifkin
07-05-2009, 08:32 PM
Nice video but that there seemed to be some background noise; maybe wind buffeting, that was a little annoying.

mmcporter
07-05-2009, 08:49 PM
Dave,

I agree with you. Couple things - I'm a rookie at this, so it could be my lack of skill in doing this. The t-roofs were off and the windows were open for parts of the filming, so that could be the culprit. The other annoying thing is that YouTube seems to degrade the sound and picture in the upload...I'll try linking directly from my video hub and see if that's any better...

x Baldwin Motion
07-06-2009, 04:05 AM
I have found it is best to leave the cars radio off, especially if you have a motor that should be heard. It is always clearer if you ad audio later if needed.

mmcporter
07-06-2009, 04:35 AM
Thanks for the tip. Actually, the radio was off - the Flip Camera software that I used to take the video allows you to add music after-the-fact which is what I did....