PDA

View Full Version : COPO Book now under construction

Dr. Pete
01-03-2010, 06:29 AM
Just a quick update. My COPO book is now under construction. I only have to make 2-3 more trips for photos this spring/summer, and that should complete the pics.

This book is strictly factory COPO.

I have a website up where you can sign up for quarterly updates on the availability of the book, the size of the book, etc.: www.427copocamaro.com (http://www.427copocamaro.com)

My target price is $29.99 or less, so if you are interested in knowing more about the book, please sign up. I know that most of you guys have COPOs or are extremely well versed with these Camaros, Novas, and Chevelles, but I think you will be pleased with this book.

Once the book is complete and back from the printers, emails will be sent out to everyone on the email list, letting them know the book is in stock and ready for shipping.

I'm trying to get and idea of how many books need to be printed by how many people sign up on the email list.

My plan is to have it completed by November 2010 just in time for the MCACN show. The release date is all based on the economy, so let's hope everything goes well.

Pete

enio45
01-03-2010, 08:20 AM
Pete, looking forward to another great book that you have authored!

lwkitt427
01-03-2010, 08:24 AM
I WOULD LIKE A COPY ALWAYS SOMETHING NEW TO LEARN

mockingbird812
01-03-2010, 05:33 PM
Sounds like a great idea Pete. Good luck with the new book! http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

SS427
01-03-2010, 09:02 PM
Continued good luck with all your efforts. http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/biggthumpup.gif

Dr. Pete
01-04-2010, 06:58 AM
Thanks guys, I really appreciate it!
Don't be afraid to sign up on the email list
It does not commit you to purchase
It just gives me a better idea of the demand for the book.

Pete

69Tom
01-05-2010, 05:42 PM
I'm in for one! All signed up....

bashton
01-05-2010, 08:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

My plan is to have it completed by November 2010 just in time for the MCACN show. The release date is all based on the economy, so let's hope everything goes well.

Pete

[/ QUOTE ]

Dr. Pete and I have already discussed launching this new book at MCACN II.

For those of you who have his L88 book, you know what a great job he does. For those who don't, I highly recommend it, even if you aren't a "Corvette" guy.

You can be assured that this new COPO book will not be one of the generic cookie cutter books, but an intensely researched book that is sure to have lots of pictures yet to have been seen with loads of excellent information. Dr. Pete takes this very seriously and he does a great job!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

SBR
01-06-2010, 06:17 PM
Hi Pete, I hope that your new book does extremely well. Just curious if you are sill planning on the street L88 corvette, and hipo Chevrolet book?

Dr. Pete
01-07-2010, 12:42 AM
Yes, the L-88 companion book is still a work in progress. I have much more material for a COPO book at this time, so I am proceeding forward with that project while I still gather more photos for the "street" L-88 book.

Dr. Pete
09-23-2010, 05:16 AM
Looking forward to MCACN II in November. The economy has not cooperated with me this year, but I should be able to finish the COPO book by late summer 2011.

I'll be in booth 115 at MCACN, so if you're planning on attending, please stop by and say hi. Looks like I'm only going to print a few hundred books based on the response that I've received online.

I want to thank the members here at Yenko.net for their wonderful cooperation with this project!

CanCOPO
09-23-2010, 12:54 PM
I have a fully documented (GM Canada) Hugger Orange, RS COPO. M-22, console gauges, no spoilers, etc.It does have chrome drip rails and wheel well molding. I have seen where several exist but haven't seen a picture. Do you have any you can share? Thanks

Dr. Pete
09-23-2010, 07:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CanCOPO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a fully documented (GM Canada) Hugger Orange, RS COPO. M-22, console gauges, no spoilers, etc.It does have chrome drip rails and wheel well molding. I have seen where several exist but haven't seen a picture. Do you have any you can share? Thanks </div></div>

I just sent you a PM.

CanCOPO
09-24-2010, 01:55 AM
Didn't receive anything. I sent you a PM with my work e-mail. Thanks

gts340
09-27-2010, 02:52 AM
I'm a Mopar guy but I'm looking forward to your book. See you at MCACN.