PDA

View Full Version : auction chaos

factorymuscle
01-26-2010, 06:02 AM
i was in the south tent when it blew off iwas hit buy a tent post in my left leg their was two workers in the tent that where hurk pretty bad i carried both guys out i just want to say the cars mean alot to me but human life means alot more we all where very luckey i lost 1 car to damage but my hat is off to drew he did his very best to take care of everone involve tommielee

agtw31
01-26-2010, 06:06 AM
i hope everybody is ok.

bottom line,it's just a bunch of cars.

not worth getting killed over

Xplantdad
01-26-2010, 06:19 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i was in the south tent when it blew off iwas hit buy a tent post in my left leg their was two workers in the tent that where hurk pretty bad i carried both guys out i just want to say the cars mean alot to me but human life means alot more we all where very luckey i lost 1 car to damage but my hat is off to drew he did his very best to take care of everone involve tommielee

[/ QUOTE ]

Tommie...how are you doing? I heard that you were the "one" that got injured. Sorry to hear about your body damage and your car damage...but I am glad that you are okay.

You are right...Drew and crew did a great job getting everything sorted out....

BTW, I STILL haven't made it to your open house.

See you at Pavillions! http://www.yenko.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beers.gif

factorymuscle
01-26-2010, 06:25 AM
thanks for your concern iam okay just sore life is realy to short i hope everybody involved turns out okay this was avery bad week for everbody involved tommielee ps all you guys are welcome anytime tommielee

Xplantdad
01-26-2010, 06:52 AM
I'll probably take you up on your offer soon. Get to feeling better!

bashton
01-26-2010, 06:17 PM
Happy to hear you are OK. It was indeed pretty scary.

As stated, Drew and his crew handled this unfortunate situation in the best possible way.

Sorry I missed you, but in all the obvious chaos, I figured you had your hands full.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member