PDA

View Full Version : RIP HeffDog

PeteLeathersac
07-18-2010, 02:38 PM
Sad news here fellas and sorry but dealing w/ things through the week I haven't been able to post of the situation until now..
My friend of over 30 years Paul Heffernan was the lad killed in last weekend's boating accident up here in Peterboro' Canada..
He and his sweetheart were returning from a waterfront wedding in their boat to attend another get together where we were all waiting for their arrival...sadly the next morning we found out why they didn't show..

http://www.mykawartha.com/news/article/846092--boat-crash-victim-id-d-video

Paul's a true car guy and owner of a '66 BB Beaumont who thankfully lived life to the fullest enjoying friends and family also all things motorized..
Life's a very fragile thing and we all need to spend more time w/ those we love also hug our kids and not forget to bring home flowers for our sweethearts!.

RIP HeffDog
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif

Xplantdad
07-18-2010, 04:34 PM
That's too bad...he sounded like a great guy! Sorry for your loss Pete!

mockingbird812
07-18-2010, 04:45 PM
That had to be a shock Pete. Sorry, you lost your bud. Take care.

x77-69z28
07-19-2010, 03:56 PM
sorry for your loss pete.

PeteLeathersac
07-19-2010, 10:40 PM
Thanks everyone for the kind words!.
Even though I well know it's all part of getting older, I've had well enough of this whole fella losing his pals thing over the last few years!.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif
~ Pete

MrsBillyBobcat
07-20-2010, 08:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PeteLeathersac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Life's a very fragile thing and we all need to spend more time w/ those we love

</div></div>

Very true Pete...So sorry to hear about your friend Paul! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif

Rita

Dog427435
07-21-2010, 02:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MrsBillyBobcat</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PeteLeathersac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Life's a very fragile thing and we all need to spend more time w/ those we love

</div></div>

Very true Pete...So sorry to hear about your friend Paul! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/frown.gif

Rita </div></div>

This is so true – I lost my sister to cancer in early May, when she seemed to be in the best of health a few weeks before. Cherish the time you have to spend with loved ones and friends. Very sorry for your loss Pete.