PDA

View Full Version : Chevrolet announces Feb Camaro Conv Production

barker
10-06-2010, 04:04 AM
Well, we are making progress. I know this car does not have all the "COOL" NicKey stuff on it but atleast we are moving in the right direction. The more news we get about the car the better off we all are.Any questions feel free to call me at 616-204-6066.

Take Care,

Dennis Barker
NicKey Chicago, Inc.

Today General Motors announced that the well-known 2011 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible will be officially revealed during November's Los Angeles auto show and that the car will arrive in dealerships in February.

The soft-top model of Chevrolet's pony car will have a starting price of $30,000 even, including the $850 destination charge.

“The Convertible will make the all-new Camaro, already a smash-hit, even more desirable to a greater range of drivers,” says Chris Perry, vice president of Chevrolet Marketing.

Like the coupe, the new convertible will be available with two engines. V-6 models will have GM's 312-hp 3.6-liter with direct fuel injection, while SS models will have GM's 6.2-liter with 426-hp. All convertible models will come standard with a six-speed manual. GM's 6L80 six-speed automatic will be optional.

Keith Tedford
10-06-2010, 04:52 AM
They had the line down for a week a couple of weeks ago in order to install some of the convertible tooling. Pictures that I have seen looked pretty nice.

mockingbird812
10-06-2010, 05:04 AM
Handsome from this angle! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/mockingbird812/sYc%20site/100510_Camaro_Convertible_Picture.jpg

barker
10-06-2010, 05:57 AM
Sam,

Thank you for the help. Couldn't you tell, I was trying to get that same picture in my post but NATURALLY I couldn't get it to work!!

Thanks again,

Dennis

Stefano
11-01-2010, 07:42 PM
We currently have orders in for 6 convertible Nickey Super Camaros....this is going to be a very popular Camaro.....call Dennis Barker to book your build.