PDA

View Full Version : The ZL1/COPO Camaro & Chevelle/Gibb Nova Display

Postsedan
01-11-2011, 12:26 AM
Now that the Holidays are over and the 2011 Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals have officially announced its registration open. It`s time to let the Cat out of the Bag!

Benny Pfieffer (Bbbenny) and myself are helping to gather yet another amazing display, one that has never been assembled and one that you have been asking for....

This showcase will display the BEST of the BEST of Chevrolet`s very own.....
ZL1 Camaro`s
COPO Camaro`s
COPO Chevelle`s
Gibb Nova`s

Please submit your registrations early as this showcase will be rather large and surely one that cannot be missed!

Once I have your commitment I will attach your name on the attendance list.

Thank You,
Dan Vasic

Charley Lillard
01-11-2011, 02:12 AM
Dan...Your mailbox is full. I already have the ZL1 Camaros covered.

Postsedan
01-11-2011, 02:31 AM
Charley,

Yes I know.....and your doing a great job. Bob wants a large showcase of these spectacular cars displayed together in a large grouping kind of the same way as the Hurst cars were displayed.

Charley continue doing what you are going. All ZL1 Owners can continue to report to Charlie.

Dan

bashton
01-11-2011, 05:03 PM
For additional information or to be considered for any of our special displays;

[email protected]

ZL1 Reunion; Charley Lillard, [email protected]

COPO Gathering; Dan Vasic, [email protected]
Benny Pfieffer, [email protected]

70 Camaro L78 Display; Darren Costello, [email protected]

Challenger T/A Reunion; Dan Vasic, [email protected]

sYc Supercars & Members, Tom Clary, [email protected]

I am also working on a 1971 LS6 Corvette Showcase. Details TBA

Thanks for the continued interest and support!

[email protected]

bashton
01-11-2011, 05:09 PM
And of course, let's not forget our Vintage Certification program, led by Steve Shauger. [email protected]

In 2010, we expanded our Vintage Certification Program with the inclusion of the Corvette, with Al Wagners incredible 400 mile 1972 ZR1. We will be accepting several Corvettes this year and we will also be expanding once again to Pontiac, with the outstanding 1973 SD 455 Trans Am, introduced to us recently by clill.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
01-11-2011, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For additional information or to be considered for any of our special displays;

[email protected]

ZL1 Reunion; Charley Lillard, [email protected]

COPO Gathering; Dan Vasic, [email protected]
Benny Pfieffer, [email protected]

Challenger T/A Reunion; Dan Vasic, [email protected]

sYc Supercars &amp; Members, Tom Clary, [email protected]

I am also working on a 1971 LS6 Corvette Showcase. Details TBA

Thanks for the continued interest and support!

[email protected] </div></div>

Bob, You may want to fix the email for Tom Clary <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

sYc
01-11-2011, 05:42 PM
Thanks Bruce, fixed it.

bashton
01-11-2011, 06:13 PM
Sorry about that...you guys are on it!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
01-11-2011, 11:03 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Postsedan
01-13-2011, 03:31 AM

Oh Yeah! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

Nancy Gibb
01-13-2011, 05:34 PM
Dan-Any chance you might want Mom and her #50 Fred Gibb COPO Nova for this show? How about Annie Hartweg's Grecian Green GIBB NOVA? This sounds like an AWESOME group!!!!! n.g.

Shevelle
01-13-2011, 05:39 PM
Absolutely! How could he say No?? You girls Rule!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

Postsedan
01-14-2011, 02:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shevelle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Absolutely! How could he say No?? You girls Rule!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif </div></div>

Jacquie took the words out of my mouth. You girls are welcome with open arms!
We would be honored to have you attend this spectacular display.

Dan

Postsedan
01-14-2011, 04:37 AM
In Attendance for the ZL1/COPO Camaro &amp; Chevelle/Gibb Nova Display.

Albert Galdi, Fathom Green 1969 COPO Chevelle
Grady Burch, Dusk Blue 1969 COPO Chevelle
Helen Gibb, Fathom Blue 1968 GIBB COPO Nova

Dan

SS427
01-14-2011, 03:48 PM
Dan, please check your email as your PM box is full.

Postsedan
01-14-2011, 08:57 PM

Roger Day, Monaco Orange Dick Harrell 1969 COPO Chevelle

Dan

Postsedan
01-16-2011, 04:10 PM
<span style="font-weight: bold">306 Days to go</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

Postsedan
01-17-2011, 03:06 PM

Brad Hausfeld, Cortez Silver 1969 COPO Chevelle
Brad Hausfeld, Cortez Silver 1969 COPO Camaro

Dan

bashton
01-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Looks like Charley has nearly all of the colors covered for the ZL1's!

Close your eyes for just a minute and picture this lineup...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan
01-26-2011, 04:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Charley has nearly all of the colors covered for the ZL1's!

Close your eyes for just a minute and picture this lineup...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

I see them! I see them! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

Postsedan
02-04-2011, 04:34 PM

Debbie and Dennis Payne, Black 1969 COPO Chevelle

Dan

Xplantdad
02-04-2011, 04:59 PM
Looking awesome so far!!

Postsedan
02-05-2011, 04:05 PM
<span style="font-weight: bold">285 Days to Go!</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

Postsedan
03-06-2011, 03:10 PM
<span style="font-weight: bold">257 Days to Go!</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Dan

m22mike
03-06-2011, 03:59 PM
Are you in a big hurry for winter to git here Dan.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

Xplantdad
03-06-2011, 04:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: m22mike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you in a big hurry for winter to git here Dan.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif </div></div>

Just wait Mike...when it gets within two weeks...he converts the time to minutes...and within the last week he converts the time to seconds! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

Just kidding.....I can't wait either!

Postsedan
03-06-2011, 04:30 PM
With our recent nice November weather we`ve been having... MCACN`s is a great Indian Summer for us in Chicago!

Dan

Postsedan
03-20-2011, 07:58 PM
<span style="font-weight: bold">244 Days to Go!</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

RogerD
03-21-2011, 05:04 PM
<span style="color: #FF9966"><span style="font-weight: bold">Morning Dan:

Registered this morning - now all I gotta do is get 'er done . . .</span></span>
http://www.northshoreclub.net/_assetts/2011-0320_1284.jpg
http://www.northshoreclub.net/_assetts/2011-0320_1286.jpg

Postsedan
03-21-2011, 10:28 PM
Awesome! Can`t wait!

Dan

bashton
04-05-2011, 10:29 PM
I have been told by a very reliable source that we now have commitments from owners of at least one of each of all of the colors offered for the 1969 ZL1 Camaro's.

Many Thanks to all of you who have agreed to be a part of this historical gathering!

Think about this for a minute...stuff that dreams are made of!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

mockingbird812
04-05-2011, 10:52 PM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/drool.gif Impressive! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

SS427
04-06-2011, 01:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Think about this for a minute...stuff that dreams are made of!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Amazing what can be accomplished when the right team is brought together. We always preach, &quot;never say never&quot;!

bashton
04-15-2011, 03:52 PM
I need some pics of the ZL1's that are coming in. If you haven't already, please e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Mananging Member

Postsedan
04-24-2011, 03:11 PM
<span style="font-weight: bold">209 DAYS to GO!</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

bashton
04-24-2011, 06:25 PM
It looks like this one will be a definite highlight of the show. We have commitments from owners of COPO Chevelles, Nova's and Camaro's along with the aforementioned ZL1's.

I bow to Charley, Dan and Benny for making sure that this will indeed be one mighty impressive gathering.

If you would like to be a part of this special display, please let us know, as the allocated spots are being filled quickly.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bbbenny
06-28-2011, 10:40 PM
I got a few more COPOs lined up for november! If Bob ok;s it? Benny

Xplantdad
06-29-2011, 04:58 PM
Cool Benny...the show keeps getting better!

bashton
06-30-2011, 07:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbbenny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I got a few more COPOs lined up for november! If Bob ok;s it? Benny </div></div>

Bring 'em on, Benny! we need to have them register through the website to make sure they get all the proper instructions, maps etc etc. You know the drill!

www.mcacn.com (http://www.mcacn.com) to register; click right below the red '68 Charger!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Nancy Gibb
07-08-2011, 03:31 PM
Dan, your mailbox is FULL! Wanted to know if you have tried to get any other GIBB COPO NOVA's? Wondered if you were trying to get maybe one of EACH COLOR? There have never been one of each color done before. Talked to Annie, and she hadn't heard anything. One time we did have Mom's Fathom Blue, Rick Thayer's Fathom Blue before it was restored, Annie's Grecian Green, Tommy K's Gibb/Harrell, and THE ONLY MATADOR RED found that John Ohler brought when he owned it. Never had one of the Tripoli Tourquoise there. This was when it was the Chevy Vettefest at McCormick Place. Know there is an owner in Arizona with the RED one and a TRIPOLI Tourquoise one. If you aren't going to be able to do the GIBB COPO NOVA's, that is fine, we just wondered how things were going and if you were still wanting Mom's #50. Thanks Dan n.g.

SS427
07-08-2011, 04:23 PM
Nancy, just to clarify, Annie did know about the Gibb Showcase she just stated she was wondering how it was coming along. Dan had contacted me many months ago asking about bringing the car and at that time I told him it did not look good. The unfortunate thing is that we are already bringing the Yenko and don't have any way to get another car there right now. If there was a way to do it we might consider it.

Postsedan
07-22-2011, 06:49 PM
In Attendance for the COPO Camaro/Chevelle/Gibb Nova Display.

Scott Libersher, Daytona Yellow 1969 COPO Chevelle

Dan

bashton
07-28-2011, 03:27 PM
Add Tommy K. to the mix with his Gibb Nova! Looks like Gibb Chevrolet will indeed be well represented this year.

Bashton

Postsedan
07-29-2011, 05:30 AM
In Attendance for the COPO Camaro/Chevelle/Gibb Nova Display.

Scott Libersher, Daytona Yellow 1969 COPO Chevelle
Tommy Kusmiesz, Fathom Blue 1968 GIBB/Harrell COPO Nova

Dan

bbbenny
07-31-2011, 02:28 PM
I;m working on a few more cars for the display. I hope their word is GOOD? Benny <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

Postsedan
07-31-2011, 10:54 PM
Benny,

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

Dan

bashton
08-04-2011, 03:34 AM
Remember Guys, if you have not registered, whether through our website or by regular snail-mail, you are not in the show. PLEASE go to the website www.mcacn.com (http://www.mcacn.com) or send in your registration form to lock things up. The &quot;Big&quot; room is filling fast!

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Postsedan
09-20-2011, 03:23 AM
WOW! 2 Months to GO! Let`s get them registrations in!

Dan

bashton
09-20-2011, 04:02 AM
Reggie Jackson has confirmed that he will be bringing his white 1969 ZL1, so that confirms that we indeed have at least one of each of the eight colors that were produced.

Original unrestored, fully restored from the ground up, totally stock, Day 2 and full race trim; all in the mix. Throw an original owner into the mix along with several long term owners and several &quot;new&quot; owners, and we have quite a gathering of ZL1's.

And that is just the LEFT side of this display...the right side will have the COPO's with CARS, Inc. (our Official Sponsor for the COPO/ZL1 display), right in the middle.

Whew!!

Bashton
MCACN Mananging Member

Xplantdad
09-20-2011, 04:13 AM
Way cool! It's going to be another 'I can't believe what I just saw&quot; show!

Postsedan
09-20-2011, 04:59 AM
Mr. October! Yes! I believe even Reggie will be saying..... &quot;I can't believe what I just saw&quot;

Dan

DarrenX33
09-20-2011, 05:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Postsedan</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mr. October! Yes! I believe even Reggie will be saying..... &quot;I can't believe what I just saw&quot;

Dan</div></div>

You bringing the bounce?

Schonyenko2
09-20-2011, 07:58 PM
Can you get Reggie without Holub?

Nancy Gibb
09-21-2011, 09:27 PM
Wish there was a way to get &quot;ONE OF EACH COLOR&quot; of the 1968 Fred Gibb COPO NOVA's at the 2011 MCACN Car Show. Mom is walking without any pain-1st time in over 10 years, and without a walker! &quot;THANK YOU&quot; to all of you that have checked in on her and given her the motivation to get better <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif We HOPE to be there in November. Say a prayer for her continued progress. n.g.

mockingbird812
09-21-2011, 09:43 PM
Well that is good news! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Xplantdad
09-21-2011, 10:46 PM
We will continue to hope and pray!

Schonyenko2
09-22-2011, 06:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Gibb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish there was a way to get &quot;ONE OF EACH COLOR&quot; of the 1968 Fred Gibb COPO NOVA's at the 2011 MCACN Car Show. Mom is walking without any pain-1st time in over 10 years, and without a walker! &quot;THANK YOU&quot; to all of you that have checked in on her and given her the motivation to get better <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif We HOPE to be there in November. Say a prayer for her continued progress. n.g. </div></div>

Someone needs to call the gentleman in Texas who has 3, and maybe all 4 colors. I know he has GG, TT, and BR. Not sure he has FB, but you have one of those. Might be worth a call.

SS427
09-22-2011, 04:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Gibb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wish there was a way to get &quot;ONE OF EACH COLOR&quot; of the 1968 Fred Gibb COPO NOVA's at the 2011 MCACN Car Show. </div></div>

If someone can figure out how to get Annie's car there we would be happy to have it there. Unfortunately this years sponsorship and bringing the Yenko just does not afford us any extra time and no extra trailer. That and the fact that I have not had the time to get it back to stock appearing as the slicks/Cragers, graphics and stinger hood are still on it.

Nancy Gibb
09-24-2011, 05:28 PM
&quot;THANKS&quot; Mayor! I know the guys are working on it, just thought it would be GREAT to have a &quot;Never Been Done Before&quot; DISPLAY! We are REALLY looking forward to the SHOW and proud to be invited and a part of such a WONDERFUL SHOW, group of people, and FRIENDS. &quot;MOM&quot; is trying to practice walking today without a walker or cane! Know that doesn't seem that great to most people, but she has really worked hard, and WANTS to earn the respect of her CAR FRIENDS. Thanks again to everyone that has called, emailed, and texted your kinds words. WE can't wait to see everyone! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif n.g.

Xplantdad
09-24-2011, 08:36 PM
While she's practicing...stay close <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

We don't want any setbacks... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

ORIGLS6
09-26-2011, 05:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Nancy Gibb</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
&quot;MOM&quot; is trying to practice walking today without a walker or cane! Know that doesn't seem that great to most people, but she has really worked hard, <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">and WANTS to earn the respect of her CAR FRIENDS</span></span>. </div></div>

Well Nancy, ..... that happened a loooooooong time ago! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif The respect and admiration is always there. Just take care of each other and we'll all look forward to seeing you both in Rosemont.

Justbad Joe
10-18-2011, 06:31 AM
This display will be one of the coolest for any chevy lover, but 2 of the cars that I would think are missing icons are Ray Morrison's DH Nova and the Vitar copo. Please tell me they are coming.
Bob Ashton, your ears on? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif
Joe

bergy
10-18-2011, 05:14 PM
With the show almost sold out - can you share with us how many of each Chevrolet supercar (ZL1, COPO Camaro, Yenko Nova, etc.) will be there? This show's gonna be very impressive!!!!!!!

bashton
10-19-2011, 03:38 AM
Well....couple teasers for ya; 16 1969 ZL1's confirmed and a couple more pending, COPO's include Gibb Nova's, including something VERY unexpected tba, the Harrell 427 Chevelle, several other COPO Chevelles and Camaro's and even a real-deal COPO '67 Corvette.

This showcase is for non-converted COPO's, but not to worry, we have a wide variety of Yenko's in several other area's of the show!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

mockingbird812
10-19-2011, 04:24 AM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 23pt">SIXTEEN ZL1s...that is just <span style="text-decoration: underline">unbelievable</span>!!!!</span></span></span></span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

SmallHurst
10-19-2011, 04:44 AM
My head is already spinning. This is going to be nuts.
I know that most of you appreciate more than just Chevies. The AMC guys have one of their well known racers showing up! Wally Booth is going to be a part of this Circus!

bashton
10-19-2011, 04:26 PM
And remember those four 1970 Hemi Cuda convertibles that were lined up last year? Well...this year you will see four 1971 Hemi Cuda convertibles, all in a row! And that doesn't even begin to tell the stories of the Mopars we have coming, many being shown for the first time in many years.

Diamante Concept Car, Bill Maverick Goldens '64, Steve Segals Hemi Charger, Greg Nelsons 440+6 curious yellow Cuda convertible, Ramo Stotts Superbird, factory sunroof cars, a ROW of Challenger T/A's including one with a mere few HUNDRED miles on the odometer, and a fleet from the Wellborn Muscle Car Museum are just a few of the highlights.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
10-19-2011, 04:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-size: 23pt">SIXTEEN ZL1s...that is just <span style="text-decoration: underline">unbelievable</span>!!!!</span></span></span></span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif </div></div>

And I have a feeling that number is about to increase...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
10-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Way cooooooool! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

Alss
10-20-2011, 02:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SmallHurst</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My head is already spinning. This is going to be nuts.
</div></div>

X2..just when you think you have seen it all....MCACN!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

bad1racing
10-21-2011, 11:25 PM
Bob,Would the #3 Yellow Berger ZL1 be signed up to show???? Just wondering as Matt Berger was thinking if it was he and possibly Dale would make a trip down to check out the show again.I told him that he needs to go anyhow as this show is what musclecars are all about.

Kendall

Charley Lillard
10-21-2011, 11:32 PM
No the # 3 car will not be attending as the owner will be out of the country during the show.

bad1racing
10-22-2011, 05:22 AM
Charlie,Thank you for the response.I didn't care if it was going to be there.I will be there just to hang out with some of the best people in the country.

Kendall

bashton
10-24-2011, 01:15 AM
Add #2 to the list, coming in all the way from Texas!

Yep; #1 AND #2...kind of brings back some memories of a c-c-c-c-cold night in December, eh?

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

ORIGLS6
10-24-2011, 02:56 AM
Cool. Mike's a nice guy. Gonna be good to see him again. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/dmcumby/MonLaHar2011/DSCF0022.jpg

Alss
10-29-2011, 06:21 PM
doing some cleaning ..heres a sneak peek...still looks good after 6 years...
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u342/restoman20/Als%20cars/DSC_0024.jpg
http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u342/restoman20/Als%20cars/DSC_0025.jpg

Postsedan
10-31-2011, 11:09 AM
Especially with the trunk seal back on the &quot;Right Way&quot; <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif

She looks Beautiful!

Dan

Eddie M.
11-10-2011, 07:24 AM
Think I'm gonna need some gas siphoned out where's Charley when you need him <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

mockingbird812
11-10-2011, 01:05 PM
Oh he'll be available. But, you'll have to deal with the <span style="font-size: 26pt"><span style="font-style: italic">ATTITUDE</span></span>.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/mockingbird812/sYc%20site/DSC_0165_2.jpg

Eddie M.
11-11-2011, 04:02 AM
lol think I heard it already <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Xplantdad
11-11-2011, 04:05 AM
LOL! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/haha.gif

ORIGLS6
11-11-2011, 07:18 AM
I'm really disappointed that someone hasn't put these two together yet.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/CharleySucks.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/mockingbird812/sYc%20site/DSC_0165_2.jpg

mockingbird812
11-11-2011, 01:14 PM
Excellent point DC. Sometimes the most obvious eludes us!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

bashton
11-11-2011, 04:15 PM
Breaking MCACN News!

General Motors has confirmed, via Scott Settlemire, that they are indeed shipping in a 2012 Camaro ZL1 AND a 2012 Corvette ZR1!

Check these out in the CARS, Inc, sponsored ZL1/COPO Invitational display, November 19-20 at MCACN!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bbbenny
11-14-2011, 01:02 PM
The COPO is done, got all the Day-2 goodies on it. I think you;ll like the new look! Thanks BBBenny <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

Plowman
11-14-2011, 01:09 PM
I am sure the COPO will look good. *Paul

bashton
11-14-2011, 03:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbbenny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The COPO is done, got all the Day-2 goodies on it. I think you;ll like the new look! Thanks BBBenny <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif </div></div>

Woot-woot! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

And here is a warning for everyone; Benny will be unsupervised this weekend, so please...help a guy out and, well...you know! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

kwhizz
11-14-2011, 07:39 PM
BBBenny...........No Ketchup on Hot Dogs while you are in town....

m22mike
11-14-2011, 10:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kwhizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BBBenny...........No Ketchup on Hot Dogs while you are in town.... </div></div>

Ketchup on a Hot Dog <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif..UN American, you need something like this...The Tribe always SUX but the mustard is great.. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

http://www.bertmanballparkmustard.com/images/Daysofsummer.jpg

bbbenny
11-14-2011, 10:52 PM
You got it! NO ketchup on a hotdog, thats unamerican! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/thumbsdown.gifBBBenny

bashton
11-16-2011, 04:40 AM
18 1969 ZL1's + the brand spankin' new 2012 ZL1 + the CARS, Inc. Pro Streeter, + 11 COPO's, + Helen and Nancy Gibb + some very unexpected surprises.

Bring it on!!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

69 Post Sedan
11-20-2011, 05:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bbbenny</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The COPO is done, got all the Day-2 goodies on it. I think you;ll like the new look! Thanks BBBenny <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif </div></div>

Bbbenny...your car looked fantastic. You really went over the top with the Day 2 theme......great job.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn2/brkyard/MACAN%20Show/IMAG0107.jpg

BARRY
11-21-2011, 03:08 AM
HI a unreal show lots of perfect iron loved the zl1 and copos , a realy good mix of cars thanks to every one that helped put this show on a lot of work thanks had a great time

Nova Jed
11-21-2011, 04:59 PM
I saw so many people looking at the Day-2 display. I guess I helped bbbenny and Sammy?

Atuckman
11-21-2011, 06:28 PM
that car and display was over-the top