PDA

View Full Version : Hagerty Insurance Joins as MCACN Sponsor!

bashton
04-06-2011, 08:59 PM
HAGERTY INSURANCE COMPANY JOINS MCACN FAMILY OF SPONSORS

We are thrilled to announce that Hagerty Insurance Company, known world-wide as unparelled in customer service and knowledge when it comes to Collectible Car, (and Boat!) insurance, has signed on as an Official Sponsor for the 2011 FNBNY Muscle Car & Corvette Nationals.

Once again, we are pleased to be affiliated with people who, quite simply, "Get It" and understand the want's and needs' of the collector car community. As many of you know, I was in Scottsdale a year ago when the horrendous storms blasted through the Russo-Steele auction. I can tell you that I personally witnessed the quick response and the hands-on approach that the Hagerty team took on. These guys and ladies instantly jumped to action and I can assure you, 100% customer satisfaction was their main priority.

I have since talked to quite a few of the unfortunate sellers who had sustained damages at the auction site, and each and every one was satisfied with the end results from Hagerty Insurance. Now that is saying something! Being hands-on, CEO McKeel Hagerty, who frequents car shows and events nearly every weekend, is himself a major collector car enthusiast who owns several really neat cars. He also isn't afraid to occasionally take them out on the track to mix it up!

Having the proper insurance coverage for your collectible car and boat is something you need to be sure of before you need it. Since Hagerty Insurance deals only in Classic vehicles that are treated as collectibles, they are able to taper your policy to meet your exact needs. Another thing is that they offer a Guaranteed Value policy, which ensures that you will recieve every cent of your car's insured value in the event of a covered total loss. And what I think is the most important point is that being "car people", they understand the who and why of our cars, and that is something you simply can't put a price on!

Please view the Hagerty Insurance company website www.hagerty.com (http://www.hagerty.com) where you can get a quick and easy quote. In addition, the site is packed with informative articles, an extensive event calendar, special car features and a whole lot more. Make sure you have some time set aside, because this is one of the neatest websites around for those of us that love our cars!

MANY THANKS AND A WARM WELCOME GO OUT TO THE ENTIRE HAGERTY INSURANCE TEAM. PLEASE GIVE THEM A CALL, HAVE THEM PUT TOGETHER A POLICY FOR YOU AND YOUR COLLECTIBLE CAR(S) AND THANK THEM FOR SUPPORTING OUR SHOW.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

BLACKJACK 21
04-17-2011, 03:07 PM
Sounds like a great company. Thanks for the info.