PDA

View Full Version : Selling Your Car? Do it at MCACN!

bashton
09-26-2011, 05:12 PM
Now that the big Mecum St. Charles auction is over, I would like to remind you of another great way to offer your Muscle Car or Corvette for sale to qualified and interested people.

At MCACN we have TWO very affordable ways to offer your car;

1st is our "regular" Car Corral area. This is located at the back of Hall "A", aka "the big room" and sets up early Saturday morning, before we open to the public. We can accomodate about 30-34 cars for sale, (depending on the size of the cars entered), and at this point, we are half sold-out. It is only $100 per spot in this area.

The second option is our "VIP Car For Sale" section. This area is in Hall "B", (the center hall) and has room for 14-16 cars. I have 8 cars registered for this as of today, meaning we have room for about 6 more. These spots are $250 per spot and are larger allowing angle parking, are stanchioned off and we will have a staff member assigned to the area to alert you of any interested party so that you don't have to be tied to your car all weekend. Cars for this section must be approved ahead of time, as it is reserved for only prime cars, the best of the best.

If you would like to put your car for sale in either of these area's November 19-20, please register asap through our website, www.mcacn.com (http://www.mcacn.com) or call me directly at 586-549-5291.

Thanks!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member