PDA

View Full Version : 2011 MCACN`s - ONE MONTH AWAY!

Postsedan
10-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Let`s all spread the word and tell everyone you know about this spectacular event. This show will have everything for everyone! The BEST All MUSCLECAR SHOW UNDER ONE ROOF!

See you there!

Dan

Canuck
10-19-2011, 07:55 PM
Fligts booked!
Hotel Booked!
Tickets purchased!
Meeting up with other car guys from Phoenix,Vancouver,London Ontario,Newfoundland and who knows where else!

Paul

Alss
10-20-2011, 02:11 AM
I am almost ready..a few more things on the car...check the trailer and truck..and Im good to go. Look forward to meeting alot of new people...see you all there

ALbert

WILMASBOYL78
10-28-2011, 12:36 AM
Booked a flight and room today...I used Tibor's credit card and Cumby's AARP discount..only cost $23.89..wow!!

It pays to be old <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Snowing now in NuYawk...see ya in Chi Town.

wilma <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

njsteve
10-28-2011, 01:52 AM
I got the trailer all de-moused and tuned up with all new brakes, etc. New alternator for the suburban (the old one pooped out a week ago- better now than in a couple weeks). I guess I should start cleaning the car now?

m22mike
10-28-2011, 03:53 AM
Tom needs something to do when he gets there, let him do it.. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif..Me and Tibor will keep an eye on him... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif

Charley Lillard
10-28-2011, 06:53 AM
Once again....remember to have less than a 1/4 tank of gas.

Postsedan
10-28-2011, 07:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again....remember to have less than a 1/4 tank of gas. </div></div>

Ha, only if you had a 1/4 of the gas <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/wink.gif

Dan

njsteve
10-28-2011, 12:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Once again....remember to have less than a 1/4 tank of gas. </div></div>

Yeah, I heard someone had forgotten about that rule last year. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif

I'll be parkng her in the SYC club display since I'm not entered in any judged classes. Hope y'all dont mind a mopar cohabitating with your chevies. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

bashton
10-28-2011, 02:59 PM

And as the &quot;rules&quot; state, cars entering the building with over 1/4 tank will be turned over directly to Bob Ashton, who will burn off all excessive gas, and possibly rear tires, in order to keep our Fire Marshall happy.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

ORIGLS6
10-28-2011, 04:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WILMASBOYL78</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Booked a flight and room today...I used Tibor's credit card and Cumby's AARP discount..only cost $23.89..wow!!

It pays to be old <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Snowing now in NuYawk...see ya in Chi Town.

wilma <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif </div></div>

Thanks A-hole. That explains why I had to pay full price!!!!
What they DIDN'T tell you is, ..... your price is for a room with a single bed, ........ and Howie's bunkin' with you! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif

Enjoy! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

mockingbird812
10-28-2011, 04:15 PM
You talking about this grumpy curmudgeon? i think he has been banned this year <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif ....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/mockingbird812/sYc%20site/DSC_0165_2.jpg

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/whistle.gif

ORIGLS6
10-28-2011, 04:27 PM
Poor guy looks like he's got a touch of arthritis in his fingers.

Xplantdad
10-28-2011, 11:18 PM
LOL...nice pic. Someone should make it into the club shirt. Cumby, you listening? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif

kwhizz
10-29-2011, 02:45 AM
I'll be bringing a Box of Gene and Judes Hot Dogs again on Friday for Lunch (everything on 'em sept Ketchup)............Gonna teach that Nu Yawk guy about Gourmet Dining..........LOL

bashton
10-29-2011, 04:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You talking about this grumpy curmudgeon? i think he has been banned this year <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif ....

I'll be the first to buy that T-shirt!

Hmmm, come to think of it, I have a pic of that same guy and his finger is in that same position. Hmmmm.....

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/whistle.gif

</div></div>

WILMASBOYL78
11-01-2011, 03:15 PM
I'll sleep on the floor... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif

wilma

mockingbird812
11-01-2011, 03:25 PM
You know Tom, a Nova back seat is pretty roomy!

XXXGoldL34M20
11-08-2011, 02:12 AM
Booked my room today,Yee Haa. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif
It will be my First time to the MCACN.
Driving all the way from Ontario Canada.
The Old Drifter P.J. will be at the wheel with me and another buddy tagging along.
Looking forward to meeting a lot of members here.

bashton
11-08-2011, 03:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Booked my room today,Yee Haa. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif
The Old Drifter P.J. will be at the wheel with me and another buddy tagging along.
Looking forward to meeting a lot of members here. </div></div>

Awesome! Great to have you coming in from &quot;The Great White North!&quot;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Xplantdad
11-08-2011, 03:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Booked my room today,Yee Haa. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif
Looking forward to meeting a lot of members here. </div></div>

Awesome! Great to have you coming in from &quot;The Great White North!&quot;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

Beauty, eh? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

http://rashmanly.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/mckenzie-promo.jpg

XXXGoldL34M20
11-08-2011, 03:42 AM
I hope the beer in Chicago is as good as ours <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif
Hopefully i will run into Bruce and his lovely daughter Holly.

Charley Lillard
11-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Take off Hoser !

ORIGLS6
11-08-2011, 05:29 AM
HA! That's funny. <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">YOU</span></span></span> calling <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="text-decoration: underline">SOMEONE ELSE</span></span></span> <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'">HOSER!!!</span></span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

XXXGoldL34M20
11-08-2011, 06:38 PM
Do they sell a weekend pass at the door for the 2 days?
Or should i buy the tickets on line for $15 each day for the discount?
What is the regular admission price at the door anyways?

P.J.
11-09-2011, 12:55 AM
Hey Dan remember I took you under my wing
when you were just growing out of diapers. We are missing only one Drifter on this trip EH!!
HE HE
PJ

Charley Lillard
11-09-2011, 03:19 AM
You guys really need to grill Ashton on Motion cars that are coming....If there was one Motion car you would jump on a plane to see, which one would it be?

ORIGLS6
11-09-2011, 03:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If there was one Motion car you would jump on a plane to see, which one would it be? </div></div>

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m57/dmcumby/1968chevycamaro13.jpg

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/grin.gif

mockingbird812
11-09-2011, 03:37 AM
<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif <span style="font-size: 20pt">I'd want to see the only <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">&quot;RS&quot;</span></span> Chevelle to ever come out of Motion!!!!!</span> <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v697/mockingbird812/BaldwinMotionChevellePROF023.jpg

bashton
11-09-2011, 04:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: XXXBlackLs6M22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do they sell a weekend pass at the door for the 2 days?
Or should i buy the tickets on line for $15 each day for the discount?
What is the regular admission price at the door anyways? </div></div>

Adult admission at the door is $20 per day. We dont have a 2-day at the door, but looks like we need to add that for next year! Best bet is indeed the $15 pre-sale tickets.

BTW; Kids 12 and under always get in free with an Adult!

Thanks;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-09-2011, 04:02 AM
Oh...and btw; I am a huge Bob and Doug McKenzie Fan!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

XXXGoldL34M20
11-09-2011, 04:12 AM
Thanks Bashton for that info.
I will call Vicki Tomorrow and get them on &quot;Will Call&quot;
with my credit card.
Little to late for mail now as it will not get here on time if i order them on line.
I hope your area does not get SNOW for the drive over,
It seems some parts of the States gets more SNOW than we do in Ontario.
We still have not gotten any SNOW at all yet,next week we will hit 60 degrees again. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

m22mike
11-09-2011, 06:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys really need to grill Ashton on Motion cars that are coming....If there was one Motion car you would jump on a plane to see, which one would it be? </div></div>

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

http://i448.photobucket.com/albums/qq201/sandmanmd/BM2.jpg

Atuckman
11-09-2011, 01:35 PM
why choose? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/smile.gif

this will be a rarely seen collection of motion cars under one roof.

bashton
11-09-2011, 01:50 PM
Indeed the Motion display will once again be absolutely incredible.

'69 Rally Green RS/SS Phase III; check
'69 Chevelle Phase III that used to tow it; check;
'70 Chevelle Phase III fresh out of resto; check
'68 Phase III RS L/88 with the Original Owner; check
'67 L/88 Phase III Camaro; check
'73 BM Corvette; check
'72 Recently discovered Corvette talked about on this site; check
'70 Phase III Chevelle; check

And get this...this is only about HALf of them!

And of course, Joel &quot;Mr. Motion&quot; Rosen, Marty Schorr and an incredible collection of Motion memorabila from Dan S.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Charley Lillard
11-10-2011, 02:53 AM
Like this one ?

Mr70
11-10-2011, 02:59 AM
.........Si'.

LeeP
11-10-2011, 03:38 AM
Bob, is there a long distance award? Sign me up for that.

Lee

bashton
11-10-2011, 04:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LeeP</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bob, is there a long distance award? Sign me up for that.

Lee

</div></div>

I believe that Charley is buying dinner for the winner of that one! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/CharleySucks.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-10-2011, 04:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Charley Lillard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like this one ? </div></div>

That would be check-check!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

jkm426
11-10-2011, 04:16 AM
Wow! This show will be a dream come true! I have dreamed of the day where I will actually be able to see THE Motion car on the cover of American Muscle by Randy Leffingwell of the late Otis Chandlers muscle car collection in person. About 15 years ago I was in Gilroy, CA on business and drove all the way down to Oxnard just to see this incredible car however due to the rush hour traffic by the time I arrived at the museum they were closed and long gone. Fast forward to a few years ago, after the fact I read this incredible car was at the RM Auction display in Amelia Island, Fl where I once again missed the opportunity to see it in person.

I had the pleasure of meeting two really incredible people at the SuperCar reunion all the way back in 2002 in Collinsville, IL, that being Charlie Lilliard and Ken Barnhardt. I had never met Charlie before and he told me all about his incredible yellow 69 427 ZL1 Camaro and even let me briefly take a spin in his 81 Motion Camaro, something that I will never forget. I also met Mr. Barnhardt and he explained how he had purchased his car and told me all about it's history and that he was the original owner! Something 11 years later I still have not forgotten! I will be driving over 10 hours to attend this show and can't wait! This will be a 'once in a lifetime' opportunity and look forward to saying Hi to Charlie and Ken!

Cordially,
Jason

LeeP
11-10-2011, 04:30 AM
&quot;I believe that Charley is buying dinner for the winner of that one!&quot;

I won't eat for the next week in case I win. I will be really hungry. Lee

Charley Lillard
11-10-2011, 04:38 AM
Lee...We have guys coming from different countries so you ain't winnin that one.

LeeP
11-10-2011, 04:43 AM
if they are bringing a car from another country they deserve dinner....Lee

MosportGreen66
11-10-2011, 04:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Indeed the Motion display will once again be absolutely incredible.

'73 BM Corvette; check

And of course, Joel &quot;Mr. Motion&quot; Rosen, Marty Schorr and an incredible collection of Motion memorabila from Dan S.

Bashton

I cannot wait to be apart of this line up again! What a cool site it will be!

JpMotorsports
11-10-2011, 03:26 PM
I have been working really hard on making the feince say yes to go on a day trip to Chicago this weekend. I think shes about to give in.

mockingbird812
11-10-2011, 03:51 PM
Just tell her you're going to the hardware store and you'll be back in 48...............................................<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">hours</span></span> that is! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif

JpMotorsports
11-10-2011, 04:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mockingbird812</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just tell her you're going to the hardware store and you'll be back in 48...............................................<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">hours</span></span> that is! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/naughty.gif </div></div>

I like your thinking!

bashton
11-11-2011, 04:10 PM
And here is another teaser for you. There will be TWO Baldwin-Motion cars coming in that I can pretty much assure you have not seen, or heard of.

To be continued...

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-11-2011, 04:12 PM
And another Motion related car that we can't even tell Joel about!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

SS427
11-11-2011, 06:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And here is another teaser for you. There will be TWO Baldwin-Motion cars coming in that I can pretty much assure you have not seen, or heard of.

To be continued...

Bashton

Aw........guess you answered that question. Awesome. I will be all over it!

Xplantdad
11-11-2011, 10:17 PM
Nice...Rick ,you better take some pics! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

SS427
11-11-2011, 10:50 PM
Ha, if I take what I normally take it will be 200-300 on just that one car alone.

JoeC
11-12-2011, 01:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Indeed the Motion display will once again be absolutely incredible.

'73 BM Corvette; check

Bashton

A 1967 Phase III Camaro?
Not every Motion car is a Phase III, I don't think the Phase III name was even used in 1967

PxTx
11-14-2011, 05:58 PM
I put in a reservation for 2 rooms at the Double Tree and only gonna need 1 now. I'll call to cancel the one reservatio tomorrow, PM me if you would like me to transfer it.

Paul III

L78M22Rag
11-14-2011, 11:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pxtx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put in a reservation for 2 rooms at the Double Tree and only gonna need 1 now. I'll call to cancel the one reservatio tomorrow, PM me if you would like me to transfer it.

Paul III </div></div>

Paul, I could use the room - sent you a PM....

It's official, I've booked my flights to MCACN! I hope to meet as many of you as possible... although I don't have any idea how I'll pick you out of the crowd?

ORIGLS6
11-15-2011, 04:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L78M22Rag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope to meet as many of you as possible... although I don't have any idea how I'll pick you out of the crowd? </div></div>

Easy Helmut. Just find ONE of us and eventually you'll see everyone. Everything will fall in place. We're like one BIG disfunctional family! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

TimG
11-15-2011, 05:50 PM
Trying to find some decent airline fares to make the show this weekend. My mom was ill and I didn't think I could make it, but now it's possible. I'd love to be there.

L78M22Rag
11-15-2011, 10:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L78M22Rag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope to meet as many of you as possible... although I don't have any idea how I'll pick you out of the crowd? </div></div>

Easy Helmut. Just find ONE of us and eventually you'll see everyone. Everything will fall in place. We're like one BIG disfunctional family! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif </div></div>

After several attempts... I just happened to call the Doubletree after someone cancelled a room. I'll see you guys in the lobby or at the show!

ORIGLS6
11-16-2011, 02:45 AM
Friday night in the lobby of the Doubletree. You'll see most ALL of the sYc folks there at one time or another. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

njsteve
11-16-2011, 03:24 AM
Hittin the road tomorrow AM. See you in a couple days if all goes well. Had to readjust the new trailer brakes tonight since the left side was too tight and was about 75 degrees hotter than the right. (checked with the infra-red thermometer). You could smell them - not a good thing.

Better to find out now, than once we hit the road.

Xplantdad
11-16-2011, 04:08 AM
Everyone...travel safely! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

bashton
11-16-2011, 04:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ORIGLS6</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: L78M22Rag</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> I hope to meet as many of you as possible... although I don't have any idea how I'll pick you out of the crowd? </div></div>

Easy Helmut. Just find ONE of us and eventually you'll see everyone. Everything will fall in place. We're like one BIG disfunctional family! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif </div></div>

Who you callin' dysfunctional? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

Must not be talking about me! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/headbang.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bashton
11-16-2011, 04:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hittin the road tomorrow AM. See you in a couple days if all goes well. Had to readjust the new trailer brakes tonight since the left side was too tight and was about 75 degrees hotter than the right. (checked with the infra-red thermometer). You could smell them - not a good thing.

Better to find out now, than once we hit the road. </div></div>

Don't be messing up the 'burban!

I handled the weather, now drive safe!

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

Donnie
11-17-2011, 03:40 AM
if you guys going down the toll road thru Ohio and Indiana see some goofball flashing the brights at you in a BIG truck its me saying Hi.

mockingbird812
11-17-2011, 03:43 AM
Yea, &quot;trip&quot; trailers. Right Donnie!!!

njsteve
11-17-2011, 01:52 PM
Well, we are here and it's early. 7:00 am Chicago time, at Dennys half a mile south from the conv center. Now what do we do?

1969z280
11-17-2011, 02:14 PM
Steve,

There is a brand new casino just North of you? It's almost within walking distance with plenty of parking. Ed

Xplantdad
11-17-2011, 02:48 PM
Glad that you made it safely! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

ORIGLS6
11-17-2011, 04:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: njsteve</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, we are here and it's early. 7:00 am Chicago time, at Dennys half a mile south from the conv center. Now what do we do? </div></div>

I know many of the sYc guys are already there, or will be soon. Don Stowers is already in town, Jeff Murphy is flying in today and the SCW guys are scheduled to move in today too. You'll probably have a bunch of company shortly. Give Mr. Ashton a call. He's busy as a one-armed paper hanger but he might wanna get you in and unloaded early to lessen the mad rush Friday. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/dunno.gif

Any &quot;Furrie&quot; sightings yet? <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/no.gif

WILMASBOYL78
11-17-2011, 11:41 PM
Anyone recognize this fellow <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif...I here he keeps the hotdogs next to his collection of aluminum BB heads <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif

lol

http://i1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff433/WILMASBOYL78/IMG_1231.jpg

kwhizz
11-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Sheesh!!.....A guy can't even hide anymore......

kwhizz
11-18-2011, 12:18 AM
Me and the &quot;Nu Yawker&quot; will be there around noon tomorrow with a box of Gene &amp; Judes Dogs to share........

WILMASBOYL78
11-18-2011, 02:45 AM
Don't forget the catsup..or is it ketchup.. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/hmmm.gif

wilma

Xplantdad
11-18-2011, 05:49 AM
Nice....Have fun!

olredalert
11-21-2011, 09:01 PM
----Man,,,Those dogs showed up at the right time for me as I was starving. Thanks again!!!......Bill S

ANDY M
11-22-2011, 07:29 PM
What he said. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif
Tibor to the rescue. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Alss
11-22-2011, 08:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: olredalert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">----Man,,,Those dogs showed up at the right time for me as I was starving. Thanks again!!!......Bill S </div></div>

Mmmmm, they were good!!! and at the right time....thanks!!!

Eddie M.
11-22-2011, 09:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kwhizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sheesh!!.....A guy can't even hide anymore...... </div></div>
you did a good job hiding from me lol <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif

BlueSS454
11-22-2011, 11:25 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: olredalert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">----Man,,,Those dogs showed up at the right time for me as I was starving. Thanks again!!!......Bill S </div></div>

Mmmmm, they were good!!! and at the right time....thanks!!! </div></div>

Agreed!

kwhizz
11-23-2011, 12:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Eddie M.</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kwhizz</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Sheesh!!.....A guy can't even hide anymore...... </div></div>
you did a good job hiding from me lol <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/3gears.gif </div></div>

I think Donna brought the car by herself........Unless you have a picture of yourself there.....It didn't happen.....