PDA

View Full Version : MCACN 2011 is FULL

vicki.ashton
10-31-2011, 09:24 PM
<span style="font-size: 14pt">Just to let you know we are now FULL. The sYc display is completely full (no one else can be added to this display) and the show itself is also full. Please contact Vicki @ musclecarandcorvettenationals@gmail.com (mailto:musclecarandcorvettenationals@gmail.com) to add your name and car info to the standby list </span>

Postsedan
10-31-2011, 10:25 PM
OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

Dan

Xplantdad
10-31-2011, 11:26 PM
Awesome!

SBR
11-01-2011, 01:55 AM
That's great news. I am sure the show will be a huge sucess!

bergy
11-01-2011, 01:20 PM
For those of us that haven't attended in the past, how many cars = &quot;full&quot;? Can't wait for the show!!

SmallHurst
11-01-2011, 03:19 PM
Bergy,

Enough for sensory overload! Serious, I was having a tough time hitting the ground for 3 days after the event! Looking forward to seeing some great cars and great people.

Tenney
11-01-2011, 05:17 PM
Nice!

bashton
11-01-2011, 07:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bergy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">For those of us that haven't attended in the past, how many cars = &quot;full&quot;? Can't wait for the show!! </div></div>

We have once again passed te 500 car mark and have sold over 200 swap and commercial vendor spots.

We do have about 5 available spaces in our car corral for sale area @ $100 each, and 4-6 10x10'swap meet area spaces, also at $100 each. I am quite sure they will be sold quickly, so register now if you wan't in! www.mcacn.com. (http://www.mcacn.com)

Great news is, there is no doubt in my mind that the bar will once again be raised, and the quality and content of the show is beyond belief.

Many Thanks to all of you who have made the commitment to allow us to make this the absolute best show in the country!

And...I have to add; this IS NOT the &quot;Vettefest!&quot;

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

John
11-01-2011, 11:09 PM
.... Boy , I bet they wish that they had you back <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

... You are doing another great job <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Xplantdad
11-01-2011, 11:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
.... Boy , I bet they wish that they had you back <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

... You are doing another great job <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif </div></div>

Times ten!

SS427
11-02-2011, 12:25 AM
That is one faux paw that one of the VetteFest managers will be paying for for a very long time. Good for them! Their loss, our gain.

mockingbird812
11-02-2011, 01:00 AM
Here - Here!!!

Postsedan
11-02-2011, 01:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SS427</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is one faux paw that one of the VetteFest managers will be paying for for a very long time. Good for them! Their loss, our gain. </div></div>

Ditto That <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Dan

bashton
11-02-2011, 04:33 PM
As Vicki often reminds me, if it weren't for my unexpected loss of employment, there would likely never have been a great group of guys meeting up and discussing launching what is obviously my dream; MCACN!

That, along with the continued support we have gotten from the sYc Family, is what makes it all what it has become.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

m22mike
11-02-2011, 05:32 PM
Who would have thought that MCACN would totally surpass &quot;That other show&quot; so quickly, even it the first year.
Nice work guys... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

Mike

ORIGLS6
11-16-2011, 08:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As Vicki often reminds me, if it weren't for my unexpected loss of employment, there would likely never have been a <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">great group of guys meeting up and discussing launching what is obviously my dream; MCACN !</span></span>
That, along with the continued support we have gotten from the sYc Family, is what makes it all what it has become.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

And WHAT a GROUP they are!!!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif ............... So here's wishing EVERYONE involved with this event a safe and uneventful trip to and from the show......And a FANTASTIC TIME while we're there. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/biggthumpup.gif

Hope to see you all Friday morning.

BE SAFE!!!! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/flag.gif

kburkett
11-17-2011, 03:28 AM
I will be heading that way in the morning with a huge load of car literature, magazines and lots of other neat stuff. Look for us at the top of the ramp same place as last year. Bob I want to thank you for all our work on the show that makes a great show available for the rest of us.

Canuck
11-17-2011, 05:09 AM
Getting on the big bird in the morning heading to Chicago. The missus is coming along to tear up the Magnificent Mile and give the Windy City economy a boost. I will look out for familiar faces on Saturday.

Paul

Xplantdad
11-17-2011, 02:49 PM
Have fun Paul!!