PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all the participants

John
11-14-2011, 11:50 PM
A big Thank-You to all the participants the go thru the trouble to get this show together.

...a lot of people do not understand what each of the particpants go thru to get their cars there for everyone to view.

...My hat is off for all those that went to the trouble to particpate in this outstanding event.

... oh... by the way.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

bashton
11-16-2011, 04:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: John</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A big Thank-You to all the participants the go thru the trouble to get this show together.

...a lot of people do not understand what each of the particpants go thru to get their cars there for everyone to view.

...My hat is off for all those that went to the trouble to particpate in this outstanding event.

... oh... by the way.... <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif </div></div>

Boy...what an understatement. If it wasn't for the passion and commitment, well...none of us would be here talking about what is about to happen! <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/beers.gif

My hat is off to each and every one of you.

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

bergy
11-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Not to mention the folks who organize the event - whew - I bet you guys are about ready for a vacation!

bashton
11-16-2011, 01:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bergy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to mention the folks who organize the event - whew - I bet you guys are about ready for a vacation! </div></div>

Not me, heck, my life IS a vacation, but I can tell you my wife certainly deserves some time on a Cruise ship, with no phones....no knocks on the door, no late night calls, no mounds of paperwork. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member

ANDY M
11-16-2011, 04:13 PM
Bob, it's been my experience that chocolate is always good to give to women suffering from stress. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/scholar.gif

galopin
11-20-2011, 01:12 AM
I want to piggyback on this thread end also express my gratitude to the Bashtons, the car owners, and the commercial exhibitors--everyone who makes this event possible.

I just spent eight hours checking out the cars, and simply put, the show is unbelievable. I'm glad there's a second day.

Canuck
11-20-2011, 07:42 AM
Wow, what a day,yes there were the best muscle cars on this continent present but the best was hooking up with lots of great people: Sam,Ed,John Keanelly,Lee Pearl,Gary,Ed Pienta,Ken and Paulette, Rick Nelson,Don Stowers,Colin Comer,Jeff Murphy,Lynn (Yenko), Tom Lembek, NJ Steve and many I probably forgot. Thanks Bob and Vicki,Great show!

Paul

BlueSS454
11-21-2011, 10:58 PM
This event gets better each year. I have about 600 pictures to go through and upload. I will try to get them up in the next day or so. I hope to be there as an exhibitor instead of a spectator next year!

LeeP
11-22-2011, 01:40 AM
Paul, It was nice to see you again. You caught me in the middle of my judging and I am sorry I could not spend more time visiting. Thanks for coming and checking out my bucket of bolts olds 442.

Lee

njsteve
11-22-2011, 02:08 AM
Awesome show. I'm exhausted but happy I went.

I finally got to meet all the great people, in person, whom I have been harassing online for all these years.

Maybe next year I can bring the 72 T/A if there's a Class of 72 event.

bergy
11-22-2011, 01:55 PM
Great show! Good to finally meet a lot of you in person. Hope everyone got home safely - can't wait 'till next year!

Plowman
11-22-2011, 02:17 PM
My words too bergy. Can not say enough &quot;WOW&quot;. Paul

WILMASBOYL78
11-22-2011, 02:23 PM
Great show...great cars...great people (including Cumby and Howie) <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/rolleyes.gif

wilma

njsteve
11-22-2011, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bashton</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bergy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to mention the folks who organize the event - whew - I bet you guys are about ready for a vacation! </div></div>

Not me, heck, my life IS a vacation, but I can tell you my wife certainly deserves some time on a Cruise ship, with no phones....no knocks on the door, no late night calls, no mounds of paperwork. <<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/worship.gif

Bashton
MCACN Managing Member </div></div>

....and no annoying Joysey guys asking her to spell &quot;Chager&quot; with two R's.

Was she from Boston originally? Because that's how they say Dahdge Chahgah up theyah.

<<GRAEMLIN_URL>>/youguysrock.gif

BLACKJACK 21
11-22-2011, 05:20 PM
A great big THANK YOU to Bob and Vicki for all the hard work and patients needed to make the show a success. My family and I again had a unforgetable time.